#ShockiItToMe

Lois Lane,the news reporter for the Daily Planetiod,is currently opening the door to the journalism club room. But it had a paper cello taped at the bottom wrote "Daily Planetiod". She opened the door and gasp to see Leslie  Wilis in the room.

Lois: I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?

Leslie:Just saving your newspaper,Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Lois:Make it fast. I got deadlines.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly.

Lois:Not a chance.

Leslie:What? Why not? Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write? Saving cats. Seriously?

She held up and pointed a news paper article the title read "Wonder Woman saves cat".  Lois just looked at her deadpan as she brought up sheets of paper under her desk after she drank her coffee.

Lois:Look,Wilis. You got spunk,gumption,bravado,all  qualities of a great reporter,but gossip columns are too mean,and not to put too fine a point at it,so are you. Anything else?

Leslie groans as she walks out to the front door. She looked back as Lois had her laptop set up as she was drinking her coffee. Leslie then brought up her phone and uses her fingers to create some spark of electricity and blow it towards a power outlet which then course through a cable that is connected to the laptop that Lois was using. It slightly electrocuted Lois making her yelp as Leslie took a picture of it. A slight timeskip as Leslie is now on her dark room laughing wickedly. She currently in front of her computer as in a website named 'Metropovids' has a thumbnail of Lois getting electrocuted.

Leslie:Too mean,eh,Lois Lame? Well,the public loves mean,and I'm going give 'em all they can handle.

She clicked the submit button as her followers started to raise really quickly. She snickers in front of her computer as she started to go on a streak of pranks.

First was Jimmy,who was using darkrooms for his pictures. He carried a container that was full of water and hung on a rope to let the red light to control the light carefully. Then,the switch had some electricity running outside it and the red light was turned off. Jimmy looked at the switch and instantly looked back at the picture as it fades away. A click of a camera shutter can be heard and the picture it took was Jimmy kneeling in despair while holding the now faded photo with the text "#Trollin Olsen and a laughing emoji.

The next one was of Barbi,going outside using the automatic door but there were electrical currents going to ceiling light to ceiling light then towards the door. The door then closes as Babri got her face hit by the door. She winced in pain as she looked back at the door but was opened. She looked side to side as she continues to walk but was again hit by the door. Another camera click was heard and it took Barbi's face getting hit at the window from the outside opposite from perspective where she was walking. The text this time was a smiling demon emoji with another #Barbie@thegates.

Another one is where Barry was running 'cause he was late for class. The same electrical current was moving using the lockers as path ways. It then hits on Barry's behind which makes him jump and hit his head on the top height for the door to which another camera click sounded as the students laugh and the teacher looked at her shook. The text on the image was #Allenwrenched with a 👎 emoji shown.

The last one was where Garth was holding a scalpel and crying in front of a star fish.

Garth:You deserve better,buddy.

He was looking away tears in his eyes as he was about to dissect it. Then,his phone was near his which made the electrical current from his phone and went towards the star fish which jumped towards Garths face as he laid down there. Another camera click sounded and the text for the image of Garth laying there was #RiseofSatrro.