#FightatTheMuseum

In the middle of night, a figure with cat ears and a tail can be seen o top of a jewelry store. It enters using her sharp fingers to cut a hole on the glass window. The figure removed the cut glass window and went in with its eyes glow in yellow. It then cuts the wires of the security camera's and uses a perfume to see the laser sensors so it wouldn't trigger the alarm. It works its way through dodging the lasers and stealing multiple rings, necklaces and so on, as towards a crown in a glass container. It got excited and made a cat meowing impression and uses its claws to break the glass seemingly forgetting that it also had an alarm. It then now wears a large earing and necklaces that are probably made out of diamonds and now has a crown that has big jewels. The figure then shown it self as Catwoman.

Catwoman: A Purr-fect fit.

She then heard multiple sirens coming on her way and ran away. The police arrived but Catwoman in her civilian attire and gone by real name Selina Kyle can be seen outside with her bag and the stolen jewelries. She first look shock but it was a trick and walked away with a small chuckle and a smirk on her face.

TIMESKIP to Morning

Shaggyman can be seen ripping of a cell tower (tbh idk what it is) and started biting it. The DCSHG and (Y/n) were on a roof of a nearby building as all of them gather around for Wonder Woman discussing of what Shaggyman is.

Wonder Woman: This creature relies on animal instinct, which means we must use our advantage by flanking to the--

Supergirl: Time's up, let's do this!

She flew towards Shaggyman cutting off what Wonder Woman was about to give.

Supergirl: SUPERGIRL!!!!

she then punches Shaggyman with unprecedented strength that made him flew out of view giving a team rocket blasting off again moment. She flew back feeling great but her friends were just look at her.

Supergirl: What?

(Y/n) just sighs and walked away

TIMESKIP AGAIN

In the middle of the streets, a giant robot appears with its hands emiting electricity as it rises towering all the the nearby buildings. The team arrives as Wonder Woman started to form a plan with her friends.

Wonder Woman: We must be wary of his weapon. It appears to be capable of great surges of electrical---

Supergirl: Ya'll are way overthinking this.

She rush towards the giant robot as she again cut off Wonder Woman.

Supergirl: SUPERGIRL!!!!

She punches it to space and laughs at it. Her team looks at her, annoyed while she asked

Kara: What?

Uhhh....

Supergirl shouts her name as she punches it while her friends were sitting on a roof of a building bored. The impact of the punch was strong enough to shatter a part of a wall which hit Batgirl on the head and crumbled to dust.

Green Lantern: You guys wanna hit up to Sweet Justice?

They all agree to it and timeskip to Sweet Justice as almost everyone of the group got an tired expression as Kara was eating her ice sundae rather messy.

Kara: What?

Zee: Enjoying yourself?

Kara: Yeah

Zee: You've been, uh, enjoying yourself a lot lately, haven't ya?