#Sweet justice pt.4

The boat that Diana was drag into is currently heading to tymescira. There was a drum beating on the boat and the girls and (Y/n) sneaked into the boat. Babs than uses hand signs that not even (Y/n) could understand. Babs then instantly sneak behind items on the ship such as barrels crates and more while the girls are trying to figure out what she was saying. Babs then tried to call Diana. When she got close to her Diana spoke.

Diana:Why are you here Barbara Gordon?

Babs:We're here to seek you out. See?

She tried to show the girlsand ikari but they were caught as the Amazon guard were twisting their ears.

Zatana,Jessica,Karen,Kara:Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow!

(Y/n):ouch,ouch,ouch,ouch!!

Babs:Ooh,that wasn't supposed to happen.

Her ears then grabbed by queen Hippolyta which made Babs screamed in pain.

Queen Hippolyta:How dare you board my vessel without my permission?! Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus!

The two guards then drag the girls and Ikari to the edge of the boat.

Zatana,Jessica,Karen,Kara:Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow!

(Y/n):Ouch,this better be over cause I think my ears are getting numb.

Kara:oh wait.

She then punches the two guards and sent them flying far from the boat. The girls and (Y/n) now got into a battle stance with Jessica making an armour onto herself using the ring. They then went to fight the guards and Babs released herself from Hippolyta. Jessica was getting chase while hit from one of the guards sword.

Jessica:Diana,we won't let you go without a fight!

Zatana on the other hand was getting her hair pulled while a guard getting her hair pulled as well.

Zatana:We're sorry we gave up,Diana!

Babs got thrown to Diana but she ducked. Karen was getting chase with a guard using a net.

Karen:You gotta come back and be our leader again!

Babs:its true. Look how bad we are at this! [Screaming]

Kara was getting piled by 9 Amazon guards.

Kara:You once said I could be the greatest hero in the world of man ever knew.[muffled] But it wasn't me,it's you!

This made Diana smile and stops the fighting.

Diana:Amazons,your Princess commands you to stop!

Queen Hippolyta:And your queen commands you to continue.

They all went back to fighting but the two went back and forth giving commands.

Amazon:..Well? Which one is it?

She was arm wrestling against Kara but Kara instantly won.

Queen Hippolyta:You are only 317 years old,Diana. A girl,who is too young and too naive to make her own decisions.

Diana:No! It was I,mother,I who survived the 21 test of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. While I may be young,I have proven I am my own woman and I decide who I want to be. It is Amazon.

Amazon:It is law!

Queen Hippolyta sighs as her own daughter is right at what she said. Diana then turns to her friends and squealed out of excitement.

Jessica,Karen,Kara,Zatana,Babs:[weakly] Yay.

Zatana:wait where's (Y/n)?

(Y/n):Right here.