#FatherofZee

Me whenever trying to make a new chapter:

This takes place during the #Missgivingtree episode

It was lunch time as Diana, Karen, Kara, Babs and (Y/n) were eating lunch in the cafeteria during recess with the other kids. Babs is eating instant cup ramen, Karen is eating her sandwhich, Zee had her salad and (Y/n) had banana cake sided with milk. Kara and Diana didn't ate anything and just talked to the others. Jess then arrived at their table to give each a pamphlet about her article.

"Well, it looks like people are finally starting to read my "EnviroBeat" column." Jess commented on her work but they all stare at her with unease. Jess ask them as Babs slurps her ramen and pointed using her chopstick showing the pamphlet she made was now in the trash bin and it was full. One of her pamphlets then was thrown by someone which hits the top of paper mountain and fell of to the ground.

"Oh, Jess, sorry, but your column might just be a lost cause." Zee sighed at her as Jess felt betrayed by it.

"There's no such thing as a lost cause! That's literally the name of my latest article." Jess grunted as she slams the table surprising every of her friends. She points to Zee the name of it, making her feeling awkward. She puts down her pamphlet and went towards the garbage can. Zee meanwhile crumble the paper into a ball ready to throw it.

"You could have at least recycled, you animals!" she grumbled at them as she took a large chunk of the paper and dunks it in the recycling bin. She then saw a kid crumbling her pamphlet and had a smirk on his face as he laughs towards his friends. Jess thought that he wanted to throw it into the trash bin so she shield it. The boy threw the paper as it hit a girl instead of the bin or her. The boy started to laugh at it but Jess growled at him as he was at least nervous at her and walked away. She looked at the girl and felt a little upset on her. She walks back to the table as the others ate their lunch.

"That poor girl. No one to eat lunch with, no one to talk to...No friends, at all!" Jess muttered sadden by the girl. The girl was sitting alone as she faces everyone away. The only company she had was a plant. She was reading a book looking dead inside with her bangs nearly covering her whole face. Babs finished slurped again talked to Jess that she's unobservant and unperceptive.

"Don't you see her hair carefully placed to hide the face? The downward direction of the gaze. The oversized baggy clothes, that tuck her away from society." Babs pointed out.

"It doesn't take a super sleuth like me to figure out Pam Isley doesn't want friends." She chuckled as she sums up the reason why she's alone.

"I used to be in her shoes once." (Y/n) muttered softly as he eats his banana cake.

"Nonsense! Everyone wants friends. Pam just hasn't met the right one yet." Jess protested

"Oh, no, Jess, please don't." Zee begged her not to.