#FromBatToWorse

Inside the Gordon household, Zee, Jessica and Babs were packing up Babs stuff with their powers.

Jessica: Where do you want this lamp?

Babs: Oh, over there.

She points it at a white rack next to the window as Jessica puts it with her green lantern construct hands, slightly adjusting it. Meanwhile, Zee cast a spell to open multiple moving boxes and instantly rearrange all the stuff. 

Zee: Well, what do you think?

Babs looked around her room as it was all decorated with Batman stuff. There was even a mini Bat signal on her rack with some of the dolls she has.

Babs: I... LOVE IT! It's even better than my old room. I'm starting to think just might, sort of, possibly be kind of a little bit better than Gotham.

She runs around, squealing in excitement as Jess notices one box missed out. The box had a "BABS!" written at the lower side of the box with a star drew next to it. Opening the box reveals her Bat Knight doll with some clothes and books in it. She grabs her doll and felt sad about moving away from Gotham. Zee and Jess got close to Babs as Jess puts her hand on Babs to comfort her.

Jessica: Is there something wrong?

Babs: No. It's just I'll never forget that beautiful summer's day in Gotham city.

Flashback 

A cat was sitting on one of the pipes as it holds a fish on its mouth while helicopter choppers nearby adding some more chaotic noises on the background. The cat walks around on the pipes as the same choper can be seen with smoke coming from the ground. Then, the Bat signal appeared on the dark sky. On the window a young Babs looked outside and gasps in awe seeing it and started to sow her doll while talking to it.

Young Babs: This is it, Bat Knight, old buddy, old pal. Tonight we show Batman what we got. Tonight, we cannot be denied. Tonight, we finally join Team Bat.

She then wore a bicycle a helmet with goggles and bat ears on top of it. It then cut to her doll on a bicycle basket with a walkie talkie taped on the bike as Babs was cycling on the streets. The walkie talkie emits a voice of her dad talking towards Batman as she was somehow was able to find their frequency.

Comissioner Gordon: Batman, this is Commissioner Gordon. We're on our way, but you may have to stop the robbery on your own.

Young Babs: Not if I can help it.

She cycles through the dark street of Gotham and towards a dark alley way for a short cut. She then had to cycle upwards a steep road with her struggling to went up. She continued but stopped as she saw the robber tied on a lamp post with his hands tied. Lighting strike as above the roof top, Batman was standing there as the lightning went on with only thing visible is his silhouette and his eye just plain white. Babs looked with awe that she get to (somewhat) see her hero. But Batman then grapples away into the darkness.

Young Babs: Wait, come back! 

She tried to get his attention but was gone before she get the chance. She hug her doll tightly with her feeling sad.

Young Babs: You forgot your new teammate.

Robin: He's already got a teammate, twerp.

The young boy reveals from the shadow as he looks at her with (a shit eating grin) a smug bucktooth on his face. He stood proudly but he was shorter then her as she stood there.

Robin: Oh! What's that? [sarcastically] Is that your little dolly?

Young Babs: Bat Knight is no dolly, He's my side-kick, He's my backup. He's the bomb!