#GoingonadatewithZ

Don't mind me,just putting my childhood song on the top.

It was 8 AM as (Y/n) woke up and stretch his arms out. He then crack some of his knuckles and went to the bathroom to replace his old black receivers with newer ones and took some painkillers. After showering for 10 minutes,he dried himself,brushed his teeth and went to find some clothes to wear. He was wearing a some blue shirt and black pants. As he was about to head out (Y/n)'s Aunt asked him.

Aunt:(Y/n),Where you're going?

(Y/n):oh,I'm just going to the park nothing more.

Aunt:Oh,alright then. Just be careful alright. I just don't want to loose you again.

(Y/n):Right,I will.

He went out from his house not telling his aunt that he's actually going on a date. He then arrives at the park after minutes of walking. Surprise to him,he saw Zee, fixing her hair with her phone. She was wearing her normal clothes which is good for him,if not then it'll be weird seeing an overdressed girl going on a date with a under dress guy. He approached to her and greeted her.

(Y/n):Hey Zee,sorry to keep you waiting.

Zatana:Its fine,so. Where are we going to have this date that you want?

(Y/n):Oh,umm.... I think the pier is a good place. Since I missed out,I think it would be fun go there.

She chuckled as my eyes was slightly widened.

Zatana:Alright,since you missed all the fun we girls had,how about we both go.

He smiled and the the two of them walked to the pier. Minutes later,they arrived at the front of it and walked in.

Zatana:So,which one do you want to try?

(Y/n) didn't answer as he mentally pick one he wants to go with Zatana and that's the rollercoaster. After having fun on the rollercoaster, they went to the bumper cars. (Y/n) was always bumping onto Zatana as a joke to her which she laughs it off. (Y/n) and Zatana decided to go to the merry-go-round. Instead being on separate horses,the two ride on the same one which made (Y/n) blush. He was sitting behind her so he decided to hug her from the waist. She looked at where his hand is and looked at him giving him a nice smile. He smiled back and the two laughed a bit. Right after the merry-go-round ride,Zatana asked if she could win any prizes for him. He agrees and went to one of those carnival stands. The one they at is the throw the ball to the bottle.

(I forgot what it's called so we're just gonna go with that)

The stand owner was kinda of an ass maker. He would try to flirt Zatana and said quite douchè comments about (Y/n),like how he's not good at the throw and he's quite weak. He was tired of his BS so he decided to play his game. (Y/n) paid him and the owner gave him the ball.

Ass maker guy:Bet you can't hit the ball like I can.

(Y/n) sighs and Zatana grabbed his shoulder as he looked at her. She gave a smile and a nod to reassured him that he could do it. (Y/n) threw the ball into the middle one and it knock all of the bottles at the game. This made the carnival stand owner has his jaw dropped. Zatana laughed at the carnival stand owner.

(Y/n):So,what's the prize for all of them?

Ass maker guy:Uh...uh...

Small timeskip