#SheMightBeGiant

Karen was currently walking at the school field as she was reading a text in their group chat.

Babs
DUDE!OMG! #SoExicted!!! Can't wait for our BIG SURPRISE  for the girls after school!

Karen
I hope they like it

Suddenly, she got hit by a football at the side of her face which causes her to fall down. Two figures stands in front of them. It was Doris and Leslie.

Doris: Hey, Beecher. Heads up.

the two of them laughs as Karen awkwardly laughs with them.

Karen: Oh...! um... Hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey! I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is! Tell you what. Why don't we escort you.

The two then took Karen towards the girls locker room putting her in front of the lockers as they surround her.

Karen: Uh... you guys...? Um... This isn't actually this Science building.

Doris: [mocking] "This isn't the Science building." You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Leslie: And you know what Doris does to bugs... She squashes them.

Doris : Yeah.

She then grabs Karen's hands and started to hit her on her own face.

Doris: Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: Ok, Doris. Very funny.

Leslie: You thought that was funny? Maybe you need a little time to yourself to think about how comedy works.

Doris then opens the locker door behind Karen.

Doris: Yeah! Get in there and think about how comedy works!

She tried to put Karen inside but she insist it and went inside, while they just close the locker door.

Time-skip after school

Karen was walking with Babs and (Y/n) whilst Babs was eating an apple and (Y/n) having a bottle of soda on his hand.

Karen: That's the fifth time this month. I don't get it! What did I ever do to her?

Babs: Nothing. Psychological profiles of bullies suggest they always target the small and weak

She stops as she realize she accidentally offended her as Karen just deadpanned at her. (Y/n) also stopped,giving Babs a small head shake while opening the bottle.

Babs: Sorry. I meant the small and...awesome? Apple?

Karen continues to walk as Babs and (Y/n) followed up.

Karen: There's nothing awesome about being small, believe me. But that's all gonna change after today.

Meanwhile...

Doris was at her garage doing bench presses while having a video call with Leslie on her laptop.

Leslie: You need some material, Doris. "Why you hitting yourself?"

Doris: Whatever, it's classic.

Then she struggled to do another one and dropped it breaking the bench as she groans in pain. Leslie laughs over the laptop as Doris looked at her with anger.