Chapter 24

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT SUCH AS RAPE, AND SEXUAL ASSULT. Please do not read if this is triggering in any kind of way to you. It is very graphic*

Jackson's POV:

"What do you mean she's missing?" I practically scream down the phone. 

"I didn't think you would answer me back, but yes she's fucking missing" Vincent says on the phone. How the hell could Maya go missing? "I think she was taken and I know you guys formed a close bond" his voice sounds desperate through the phone. I swear to God as soon as I find out who took her I'm killing them. "I don't beg Jackson, you know that. But for my daughter. Help me find her please" He strains out sounding defeated. Of course I'm going to help him. No my mind quickly says. You are going to find her. 

"Yes, I'll be there in a couple hours" Fuck the not talking to people. My Maya is in danger. I bet Alejandro took her. That is Vincent's biggest enemy.  I pack quickly and get in my car to leave not wasting a second. 

I am three hours away, so I drive fast breaking the speed limits. About an hour into the trip the panic sits in. She's not going to be there when I get there. If something happens to her I don't know what I'll do.

8 hours earlier

Maya's POV

I get dressed to leave. I'm just going to get ice cream. Dad said he thinks it would be good for me to get out of the house. The ice cream shop is only a 45 minute walk away from my house so I won't be in to big of danger. I walk to the bathroom and scan my outfit over in the mirror. You can see the bags under my eyes from not sleeping properly or eating right. I comb my fingers though my hair and I walk downstairs. 

"Is this okay" I motion towards my outfit. 

"Yes, you look great honey" My dad says his Italian accent thick.

"Bye I'll see ya later dad love you" I tell him and walk towards the door. I make my way down the driveway and onto the sidewalk. We live kind of in the woods well not in the woods. My mansion of a house is surrounded by trees. You have to walk about 15 minutes to get to the main road. Which is what I'm doing now. 

I jump thinking I heard something behind me. I look back and see nothing, so continue walking. A squirrel runs across my feet and I scream loudly probably signaling every animal out here. I walk quickly to the road and onto the sidewalk. 

After walking for about 10 more minutes I can see the ice cream shop come into view. I smile to myself a little and walk quicker. 

I make it to the shop and order a small mint- chocolate chip ice-cream and sit down in a corner booth. Enjoying my ice-cream slowly like its the only thing left on this Earth that's holding me together. Which it is. Jackson is gone now. Pull yourself together Maya. I eat my ice-cream and just chill in the booth. I miss him. I think my dad can see it too. Jackson was the closest thing I had to a friend. I don't care what he says, I love him. I'm not some dumb teenager who doesn't know their own emotions. I know what I want and love. Simple. 

Throwing my ice-cream cup away I make my way outside. The sun is shining down hard making me sweat. I'm not the most fit person, nor will I ever be. I hate exercise. Any type of form of exercise makes me wan to die. I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't even notice two men were walking suspiciously close behind me. They are huge too. I speed up and they speed up. Uh oh. 

I start to run and one of them grab my hair and yank me down. I 'fight' back and bigger one slaps me across the face. I feel the tears threatening to spill. He puts something over my mouth and all I remember is one of them picking me up. 

My eyelids feel heavy when I wake up. I pull my arms and feel chains or something wrapped around them. 

"Awe look who's awake" A very deep voice says. I pull harder hoping my wrists would slip out, but it doesn't. "I would stop trying if I were you. You're not going anywhere honey" The way he said honey made me want to vomit. 

"So she's awake" another male voice says. I finally get enough energy to raise my head up. There are two completely different men than the ones who took me. The one that called me honey is very tall, has longer hair and a very prominent jawline. The other one looks younger and has similar features to......Jackson. 

"Indeed she is. Such a sad thing we have to kill a pretty thing like her" 

"Why do you have to kill me?" my voice comes out hoarse and raspy. 

"Because of what your idiot father done to my brother. I want revenge. A you" he runs his hand down my seductively. "You are the only thing your father really cares about. I want to make him suffer."

"She's actually pretty I vote we have fun with her first" the man that looks like Jackson says. 

"Do whatever you want son. Let me know when you're finished." the man that I'm guessing is his father says as he walks out of the room. 

"Aww, you're very pretty. I can see why my cousin likes you." he smirks at me. "Okay. I'm going to take off your chains, but don't try nothing I'll make it ten times worse if you do." He walks over and takes the chains off my wrist. "Take your shirt off, I wanna see what I'm working with." I shake my head no and he slaps me. "Do what I say, before I get mad" he says his voice deadly calm. I peel my shirt off and cover my chest with my arms. Yeah my bra is on but I don't want him to see. "hm okay" is all he says as he rips my hands from my chest and tears my bra off. I start crying, because no one is here to save me now. He gropes my breasts and leans in to kiss down my neck. I'm now shaking in fear. "Stop fighting" he whispers in my ear. 

"Please don't do this" I plead with tears down my face. "Please" my voice breaks. He ignores me and pulls my shorts and underwear off. I feel so disgusted with myself right now. He takes his pants off and starts thrusting into me harshly. I scream out in pain. "Stop, Please." He doesn't  stop. He goes harder making me eventually pass out from the pain. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry.

I DONT EDIT.