Chapter 26

Maya's POV:

"Well as you know I lie a lot and I did read the letters." He says "and let me tell you, I was very surprised to see that you had a romantic relationship with Jackson" he grimaces saying this "who would've thought HE could show any emotion. I hate to break it to you sweetie but it was probably all fake. He don't like you, he definitely don't love you" I bit the inside of my cheek when he says this. "You couldn't be that dumb could you? It was his job to protect you. His J-O-B. He got paid to that. He don't like you he was strictly following orders." He may be right, but that doesn't change how I fell about Jackson.

He was my first and ONLY love. I use to think I was to young to fall in love until I met him. Dang it. I'm tired of this. I just want to go home and take a decent nap.

"Also little girl, i have hundreds of men upstairs, they won't get to you in time. They will be here today however. I sent them a sweet little note." At the end of his sentence there's a bang upstairs. "Ahh they're right on time. Are you ready for showtime" he grins. I reluctantly nod. If I don't put up a fight it might be easier. "There going to find your body when they finally get down here" I keep my eyes on the floor. I know it feels like I'm accepting me death, but there's not much I can do. I'm just ready for it to be over. I feel so used. I hear banging and gun shots upstairs which give me a little hope but not enough to ease my mind.

"God when are they gonna get down here. It's been like 30 minutes. I'm an impatient man" he complains in the corner of the room. "Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with you. BUT IM BOREDDD" now he sounds like a child. "You won't talk to me which I think is ridiculous. Oh wait. Did you hear that? I can hear them getting closer!" He smiles "let's get this show on the road" he's slowly walks towards me with a knife in his pocket. "This is gonna be bloody but it is what it is" I have no response to that. "I'm gonna unchain you. Take your shirt and pants off" I do as I'm told.

"Okay now come over here and sit in this chair"
Again, I do as I'm told and make my way across the dim room. "I want them to walk down the stairs and BAM there you are. Dead. Ain't that fun?" This man is insane. "Also after I kill you. I'm out. I'm not going to risk getting killed myself" wow. He may be insane but he is smart.

"Let me go get my change of clothes real quick. Can't be going out in public with blood on my clothes. That would get a lot of stares" he chuckles. What the heck? He proceeds to leave the room.

I wait for him to come back. I can hear people upstairs screaming. I hear a voice that sounds familiar.

"DAD!!" I scream as loud as I can. "Dad!! I'm down here. Please help me" I scream with tears rolling down my face "Dad! Please" my voice cracks at the end.

"Honey they're not going to hear you" I've never hated a voice more than his. It makes me want to tear my ears off. "Do you know how loud it is up there. Trust me when I say this. They won't hear you" I can still hear my dad screaming. Probably bossing his men around like he always does. That brings a smile on my face thinking about him. I hear someone banging on the door. "Damn it. I don't know who that was" please let it be my dad. "Stay here. Don't move" he says his voice sounding scary. He makes his way up the stairs to the door of freedom.

I sit still and listen closely. Trying to hear my dad or even Jackson at this point.

"I swear I will kill you if you come closer" I hear him say. To whom. I don't know.

"Where's my daughter" that's my dad. THATS MY DAD!

"Dad!" I scream. "I'm down here. Help me" I scream louder. I hear marching down the stairs. First I see the man. Than I see a knife flying at me.

I feel a piercing pain in my lower stomach.

"Maya!" My dad yells. I look down at my stomach and feel myself start to get dizzy. The knife is sticking out of me. I hear a gun shot go off and see Jackson holding a gun point it at that man.

"Jackson" my voice breaks. He looks up and sees me. I see anger flash across his face. He quickly takes his shirt off and runs over to me. Before he gets to me I feel myself falling over. My dad catches me and Jackson quickly puts his shirt over me.

"Jackson stay here with Maya. Keep her awake I'm going to get help." My dad leans down and kisses me on the head as I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. "I love you honey" he says to me before getting up and running.

Jackson gently places me across his lap. I look up at him and see tears running down his face. He doesn't have his mask on which makes me smile.

"You don't have your mask on" I state smiling at him.

"Mhm" is all he he says. I feel myself getting sleepy. "Maya stay awake. You have to stay awake. Please baby. Stay awake" my eyes feel droopy. "VINCENT HURRY UP" Jackson yells up the stairs. "Come one please stay awake. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I-" he runs his hand through his hair. "I love you Maya. Please stay awake." He drags his index finger down my jaw. I'm trying. I'm really trying but I'm so sleepy.

"I love you too, but you already knew that" I grin. I hear my dad telling Jackson to pick me up. I can't feel anything in my stomach anyway so it shouldn't hurt. Jackson starts walking with me.

Someone meets him half way and lays me on something.

"Hey sweetie. I'm a doctor I'm gonna fix you up" as soon as he says that. I can feel myself faint.

________________________________________________________________

I DONT EDIT

COMMENT AND VOTE <3