Chapter 9

Maya's POV:

     Today's the day. I can't believe I'm doing this. I hope he says yes. I pray he says yes. Say yes to what you might ask....... going to public school. I'm a senior and only have 3 months left of school anyway. I'm going to ask my dad to please let me go to school for the last three months. He'll probably say no, which it why I'm going to beg him. I need to go. I want to make friends that are girls. I feel like I'm losing my mind in this house. Currently it's 4am I haven't been able to sleep thinking about our conversation. I really hope he considers it.

     I might as well get ready for the day. After taking a very hot shower. I put on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans and a crop top. Since I'm up early why not do my hair. I haven't done it in like 6 months. I put my hair in lose curls and applied some mascara and lip gloss. I look over at my clock. Wow. I didn't realize I was in the shower that long. It's already 6am, which means Brenda is up and dad is probably in his office. What should I do first, talk to my dad, or have breakfast. Weighing my options for a bit I decide to talk to my dad first.

     I make my way down the endless amount of hallways and staircases. I finally reach his office and knock. Well I'll just walk in there. Bad mistake.......

     "What the fuck?" I yell and cover my eyes. "What the fuck, what the fuck. BRENDA why are you kissing my dad" I'm so disgusted right now. God why didn't I knock again?

     "Maya you can open your eyes now" my dad tells me. I slowly uncover my eyes to see Brenda's red face and my dad looking calm as ever.

     "Does someone want to explain?" I ask both of them. I look from my dad to Brenda. I should've known this with the way she blushes when I talk about him. It's still a little weird to see it with my own eyes.

     "Brenda and I have been dating for about 4 month-"

     "4 MONTHS" I yell "you've been dating for 4 fuckin months and didn't tell me."

     "Language Maya" he says sternly "I didn't know how you would react. I was going to tell you soon and then this happened." He tells me in a calm voice. How can he be calm right now. Is he not embarrassed I walked in on him making out with the chef. "Why are you even in here this early anyway?" He asks.

     "I need to talk to you about something very important." I tell him. He gestures for me to continue.  "I want to go to school for the 3 months."

     "Absolutely not" he says right away.

     "Absolutely yes, It's 3 months. Only 3 months. Please I need to make friends my age. I'm begging you. I've never had a normal childhood so please all I'm asking it 3 months. After that you can keep me locked up here until I die" I plead to him. I can see that he is actually considering it.

     "Very wel-"

     "Really" I cut him off "thank you. You don't know how much this means to me" I run over and hug him tightly.

     "You do realize that if I enroll you in school. It will be a private school and Jackson will be there with you." Not that I don't like Jackson cause he is a good friend, however I want new friends. How am I suppose to make friends when there is 6'5 beast by me at all times?

     "Fine as long as I get to go" I hug him again. "Thank you thank you thank you." I repeat.

     I run out of his office to go tell Jackson. I bet he'll be happy for me. Not thinking about the time I run straight into his room to find him peacefully asleep. Well I'll just have to change that.

     "Jackson" I run over and jump on him. That's probably not a good idea cause he instantly shot up and grabbed me. Now I'm pinned under him. Oh God I think I scared him. I laugh loudly "did. I. Scare. You" I say in between breaths. He narrows his eyes at me before rolling over and letting me free.

     "God Maya you don't sneak up on people like that especially if they are asleep." He says. Oh wow he's got that amazing hot morning voice. "Thank you I know my voice is hot" I said that aloud?!? Uh oh.

     "Anyways" I say changing the subject blushing bright red "I've got good news and you are the first person I'm telling. Well technically you're the only person I'm telling because I don't have anyone else to tell. But I still decided to tell you first. Wait that don't make sense. I'm telling you first anyways" he clamps his hand over my mouth to stop me talking.

     "What news do you have to teller?"he asks. "When I take my hand off your mouth don't start rambling just get straight to the point. Yeah?" I nod my head yes. He takes his hand off of my mouth finally.

     "One I'm going to school and you're going with me!!!! Two Brenda and my dad are dating. Isn't this exciting" I tell him smiling. He don't look as excited as I am.

     "I'm not going to school with you" my face drops. "I'm not going to sit in a classroom all day."

     "Why not?" I ask quietly. He must of noticed my expression because he changed his attitude real quick.

     "Fine whatever I'll go with you" He tells me. Lifting my chin up with his hand. I gaze up at him smiling.

      "Well good cause either you were going with me at your own will or my dad was going to force you to." I tell him. "Get ready cause we start next week." He sighs before going back under the covers. I jump on his belly and he groans.

     "Come on big guy." I say poking his face. "We've got a big day. We can go shopping for school stuff and I can get new clothes." He just groans again. "Come on come on" I say bouncing up and down.

     "Maya" he says placing his hands on my hips stoping me from bouncing. "please do not bounce up and down there" he groans. what's so bad about this spot- ohh I have now noticed I am not on his stomach. Well this is awkward. What do I do now?

     "Oops" I say grinning sheepishly.

________________________________

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️

Word count
1127

~Brae❤️