Chapter 33

Maya's POV:

It's 14 days since Jackson passed.

I don't know how I can go on without him. My life feels so dull.

He's last words to me was 'I love you'

And I said 'same'

"Maya can you come help me"

"You're ruining my imagine-nation JACKSON!" I yell at him but mosey my way to the kitchen to make him pancakes. I know that's what he needs help with.

I spot him by the stove, I run up to him and throw my fists barley missing him an he flinches.

My face goes serious. "Does he hit you?" I question him.

"Shut the fuck up and stop watching tiktok"

"Fine you don't get pancakes" I roll my eyes and start to walk away. I feel his tattooed hand wrap around my waist.

"Please."

"I guess" I huff. "Don't tell me to shut up again or you'll get throat punched." He scoffs at me.

"Ya know I've been thinking"

"That's never good" Jackson says and I scoff at him.

"I think we should like.....moveoutsinceimoldaboughnow" I say quickly.

"What?"

"I think we should move out since I'm old enough now" I say in one breath. "I also think we should tell my dad."

"I don't know" Jackson drags out.

"Listen babe, I want to travel and go places and I'm not making any progress living here."

"I get it, we'll tell him soon, by the way where's Brenda?" He questions.

"She's been out of town for awhile her mom died."

"Oh. If you really want to travel and move out I will do everything in my power for that to happen." He says waking over to me and kissing me gently on the lips.

"Do it again" I sigh dreamily. He rolls his eyes and grins down at me. He kisses me harsher this time making me gasps. He slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan into his mouth and his grip on my waist tightens. I finally pull away and act like nothing happened cause I know that makes him mad. "I want some bacon" I plainly state.

"How do you go from kissing me to wanting bacon?"

"Eh ya know, talent" I say and get some bacon out of the fridge.

After we eat I decide to call my dad. He says he'll be back within 3 days and I'm excited. I haven't gotten to spend time with him recently also I really want to tell him about Jackson. I hope he don't get mad. What if he stabs me, or worse takes away my snacks......I'm already starting to slim down he can't take away my snacks.

Jackson said he agrees that we should tell my dad but he thinks we should wait. Wait for what......the end of the world. I personally think we should get it over with. I tell dad he gets mad I move out and get married. Simple really.

Now Jackson decided to take a nap and I'm alone. I told him to sleep in his room so I can be loud and stay in my room.

When in reality it gives me time to think and that's never good. I haven't told my dad or Jackson but I keep having flashbacks. I still see that man forcing himself on me, and I wear sometimes I can still feel it. I don't them to think I'm weird or worry so I keep it to myself.

However, when I'm all alone it replays in my mind so frequently. I had a nightmare about it last night and was scared I was going to wake Jackson up. My heart felt like it was going to beat of my chest. My vision was hazy and my mind felt clouded.

I've been considering therapy but I don't want my family to worry. By family I mean dad and Jackson. Brenda has been sending me messages but I'm worried she might leave like my mom left. Of course I was young when she left but I still wonder why sometimes.

I just hope I can figure this out before it consumes me.

_______________________________________________________________________

Yes, Ik short chapter. It's a filler

I DONT EDIT

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE