Chapter 7

Jackson's POV:

     I woke up before her of course. I swear that girl can sleep all day. I turn my body and look over at her bed, she's sound asleep. She's so fucking innocent, sweet, and friendly. She's too friendly. One day her heart is going to get broke from being to friendly. All she wants to do is make people smile. I don't understand how someone can be the happy. Last night when I saw her cry it honestly broke my heart. That don't happen often either. She just wants a friend.

     She looked so vulnerable and to see that I was the one that I caused her tears broke my heart even more. She's already got me to take off my mask, which I've never done before. She even got me to talk. God......I've known this girl for like a month and already sound whipped. If I am being honest the only reason I don't like to talk is because most people don't actually take others opinions valid. Most worry about what they think and don't think of anyone but themselves. So why talk if no one is actually going to listen? Then here comes Maya being sweet and innocent. That damn girl has got my head screwed up. What are you doing to me Maya?

     I get up to take a shower and piss. I try to be as quiet as possible. I don't want to disturb the 'princesses' beauty sleep.

     Not that she needs it- stop.

     You can't think of her like Jackson. Get it together I inner scold myself. I finally make it to the bathroom and take a shower.

     By the time I walk out I only have my sweatpants on. Maya is awake now and looks at me wide eyed. Her eyes travel down my body slowly. I smirk and she blushes a deep red from embarrassment. That reminds me of that time she fell off the couch in her dad's office. I smile at the memory of her looking like a human pretzel. It was great first impression.

     "What are you smiling about?" She narrows her eyes at me and scrunches her nose. She's so damn cute.

     Stop.

     "Just thinking" I reply nonchalantly. She's already heard me talk so I don't really care anymore. She's also my 'friend'. According to her friends are suppose to communicate or whatever. She stands up and walks toward the bathroom.

     "I'm gonna take a shower, not that you needed to know that. I just thought I would tell you. Incase you think I got kidnapped by the shower drain monster" she says. Where does she come up with these things?

     "Don't get kidnapped. It will make my job a whole lot harder". I tell her. She nods her head then salutes me.

     "Yes, sir" I shake my head and smile at her weirdness. I'm smiling at her. What the fuck, I don't smile over that stuff. She is  really messing with me. She needs to get out of my head.

She comes out of the bathroom in a light pink pair of sweatpants and a black tank top.

She's looks gorgeous in anythi- fuck I need to stop.

Her hair is still wet from her shower. She never does it not that I mind. Her dark hair goes great with her pale complexion.

"Guess what! Guess what!" She exclaims excitedly.

"What"

"The shower monster didn't get me" she explains smiling. She then proceeds to walk over to mirror and stare at herself for a minute. "I'm a bad bitch. You're a bad bitch Maya. I Am A BAD BITCH"

"What are you doing?" I ask confused. She looks over at me a smiles a heart stopping smile. I need to get it together.

"I'm reminding myself I'm a bad bitch" she says in a obvious tone rolling her eyes at me. Wow. This girl. "I was thinking." Oh God. "We can just stay in here and watch movies all day. Also eat a lot of food cause as you can tell I'm getting a bit skinny. Nah I'm just kidding but I would still like to eat." I nod my head in agreement. She's the perfect size to me. She's so tiny compared to my 6'5 ass. She orders room service and when I say she orders room service I mean the whole menu. She decided now would be a good time to watch Divergent. I've already watched that movie but she was too excited. I couldn't say no.

After watching all three movies. She says she's going to take her daily nap at 2 pm. She loves her sleep more than anything. We have to leave in the morning to go back home. Yes I call it my home. There's like thirty men that work for her dad that live there. It's a big fuckin house. Maya's only friend before me was Brenda. She really needs friends her age. I'm 22 sure I'm close to her age but I think she needs some friends that are girls. Her dad won't let her out long enough to make any. I understand his point and how the mafia is dangerous, but his daughter needs him the most and he's just not seeing it.

     I hear Maya roll off the bed. I chuckle at her clumsiness.

     "Ow" I walk over and help her up. She starts rubbing her ass. Oh my God someone help me please. "I think I broke my butt" she whines. I roll my eyes are her being dramatic. "Well I'm up now!! What do you wanna do.. ooooo I know let's go swimming" I doubt she even brought a bathing suit she's so unorganized. "Imma go change I'll be right back" she jumps like she wasn't just asleep 3 minutes ago. What is this women on?

     She comes out with a one piece swimsuit on. The top is strips and the bottom is sunflowers. It's very her. She never really shows a lot of skin. I can't help but let my eyes roam her body. She's so fuckin perfect. Stop. I scold. I need to stop thinking about her like that.

     "We'll go get dressed dummy." She says. "I know, I know I'm amazingly perfect." She boast.

"You have no idea" I mumble under my breath. I get changed and head to the pool with this crazy women.

"Come on Jackson the water is warm. It kinda feels like someone peed it's so warm. Wait..... I did pee. My b bro" she says. Oh my God she did not just bro me.

"What am I gonna do with you?"I ask her. She shakes her head and motions for me to come in. "Maya if I get in there I will be swimming in your pee" I tell her.

"No silly I'm sure the chlorine cleaned it" she says. I rolls my eyes before getting in.

She instantly jumps on my back. I groan before holding her thighs up with my hands. This is the longest I've went without my mask and it's very refreshing. I was so ashamed of that scar, but Maya acts like it's not even there.

"You wanna be my hoe?" She asks out of no where. "I don't exactly know what it means but I've been watching tiktok and people talk about there 'hoes' all the time. So i guess its like a Bestfriend or something" if only she knew.

"Yes Maya I would love to be your hoe"
I play along. Her eyes widen and jumps on my excitedly.

"Really!! Really!" She exclaims "I feel kinda of like a normal teen now. Who knew having a hoe would complete me" I chuckle at her. We swim for about forty five more minutes before going back up to our room. We both get dressed and get ready for bed. She wears her sweatpants and tank top again. I just throw some sweatpants on. I don't like sleeping with a shirt anyway.

"Goodnight Jackson" Maya mumbles sleepily.

"Goodnight Maya" I tell her. I haven't told someone goodnight ever. I know that's weird. I've never had someone to it to. Maya is changing me and I don't know if that is good or bad thing.

________________________________

Soooo this was the first chapter in Jackson's POV. We also got to learn some new things about him and why he didn't talk. Notice how I put didn't. He will be talking more and more throughout the book now. Mostly with Maya of course. I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to edit it as best as I can. If y'all see any mistakes please comment so I can fix it. I haven't got to fully edit yet.

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️

Word Count
1423 words

Follow me on tiktok if you haven't yet I recommend some of the best Wattpad books I've read in different genres.

Braelyn_kinser1

~Brae❤️