02

The sun shone brightly on the black haired man's face which made him groan in annoyance, lazily opening his eyes for the new, plain and boring day. He brought his arm up to cover the sun that was shining directly at his eyes.

After a few minutes of laying around, he finally stood up and fully opened the curtains. He stretched first, letting out his final yawn for the morning and sped off to take a bath.

He took out a pair of black pants and a black sweater from his closet and of course, to complete himself, he pulled a pair of black socks and set it on the bed before he actually entered the bathroom. He placed his clothes on the cabinet above the sink before looking at himself in the mirror.

With a light chuckle, he fixed his hair. Once done, he started stripping down into nothing before entering the shower, closing the glass panel. He didn't even bother try having a bubble bath. He just wanted the warmth of his favourite hoodie.

If he couldn't have the warmth of another person, then his hoodie is more than enough for him.

Whilst spreading the shampoo on his hair, he gently massaged his scalp to ease his stress. He wasn't really stressed over anything, he's just stressed with the lack of attention or accompany, but nonetheless, he's used to it.

He then turned the shower on, letting the water soak him once more, rinsing off the bubbles as he once again massaged his scalp.

Once done, he used the bar of soap to clean the rest of him. It took him a while to actually get dressed simply because he got distracted by the water so he ended up playing with it and drawing nonsense on the moist filled glass panel.

As he finally finished wearing his socks, he made his way downstairs and into the kitchen but stopped at the last step when he saw his parents sitting on the couch, watching tv.

His mom then noticed him, finally, as she smiled and motioned for him to sit with him.

"Seonghwa, honey. Good morning!" she greeted happily which made Seonghwa furious.

Seriously? Now? Just now that he didn't want anyone to even look at him? When he wanted to be alone and have no attention at all? They're always away when he needed him! And now that he didn't, they're here and acting friendly around him, paying attention to him as if it's what they always do? It made his blood boil.

Instead of answering, he just walked pass them, heading to the door but was immediately stopped when his father spoke up, "Seonghwa, what's wrong? Why did you ignore your mother?"

That's it. He has had enough, they needed to know what he has been feeling and he won't even hesitate to snap right then and now. He wanted to.

But he couldn't.

He sighed before speeding off to the door, opening it and left.

The waves once again welcomed him and comforted him like a sweet lullaby he could never get tired of. He let out a deep breath as he stared out once again into the vast ocean as he felt his vision blur with tears that were threatening to fall.

He immediately used the sleeves on his sweater to wipe them away as he made his way towards his safe haven.

As usual, he sat on the large rock once more as he removed his shoes and socks placing them somewhere a bit more elevated where water really can't reach them. He then pulled his pants a bit higher to not get it wet before letting the water finally cover his feet. And as if on cue, the tears he's been holding had finally dropped.

They flowed like an endless river as he held his sobs to himself.

He stared at the water for a while as thoughts began clouding his mind.

Why would they care when he didn't? Why wouldn't they care when he did? He could not understand them. Why were they even at home right now, to begin with? Shouldn't they be drowning themselves in business?

Questions filled his head effortlessly as he just stared at nothing, his heart, broken. It's been minutes since he stopped crying and what's left was the overwhelming feeling of emptiness. He wanted to meet other people aside from his parents, he's tired of them.

He was then snapped out of his trance when he heard sounds of rocks seemingly being stepped on. Panic arouse as his heart began beating fast upon realising, he wasn't alone.