04

Seonghwa arrived home, the smile on his face never leaving as he once more saw the necklace the pirate gave him.

"Cap'n! It's almost night! We need to leave already! Where the 'ell are ye?" Hongjoong heard his first mate yell which made him sigh, looks like he'd be needing to part with Seonghwa now. He truly enjoyed the man's accompany, if possible, he'd even kidnap him just to get him away from here.

After hearing Seonghwa's story and how he hated this island, it gave him hope that if he asked the man if he would like to come with them, he'll agree. But the captain side of himself screamed at him not to. His inner captain was right, he can't put his own desires above. He just met the man and his crew isn't aware of his existence. So he went against his want.

"You're leaving now?" Seonghwa asked with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"I'm sorry I 'ave to, but I'll return to visit you!"

The statement caused a blush to creep up the older's face, "Y-you don't have to!"

"But I want to." the pirate replied with a smirk before standing up and dusting his pants. The other mirrored his movement as he stretched as well.

"Whatever, captain. You should go now."

Hongjoong sighed once more as he inserted his hand in his pocket, eyes widening as a smile formed on his lips. He immediately pulled out the necklace he, himself, had spent weeks on making. It was a silver chain necklace with an anchor pendant what shined beautifully whenever hit by the moonlight however, doesn't work with sunlight.

"Give me yer hand."

"Why?"

"Just give me."

"But why?" the older continued to whine.

Hongjoong chuckled before standing on tipped toes as he locked the necklace on the older's neck, himself. Afterwards, he jumped backwards in glee, knowing that it fit Seonghwa so well. It made him look even prettier.

"What's this?" Seonghwa asked as he felt around his neck, smiling after finding the jewelry.

"A necklace, duh."the pirate replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Hongjoong!"

"Fine, fine. That necklace is special to me since I made it meself. I wanna give it to ye because, I want ye to know, as long as ye 'ave it, I'll always return to you." he explained shyly as he blushed wildly.

Saying that Seonghwa was happy was an understatement. He was overjoyed. He loved it, it was pretty. He didn't even knew what to say.

"I- thank you, Hongjoong. For once, I felt special, therefore, I thank you." Seonghwa said with a smiled.

He then did a very bold move. He pulled the younger closer, engulfing his whole frame in a hug. The pirate hugged back with a huge smile as he buried his head on the older's neck, inhaling his scent madly. He didn't want to forget this scent and if he ever did, he'll do everything he can just to smell it again, just to feel this embrace again.

"Kiss me under the moonlight one day, my love."

The rest of the events were a blur to Seonghwa. He forgot what else happened as a certain event and certain words kept repeating in his mind like a broken record player. How Hongjoong left, how he got home and how he ended up on the balcony staring at the starry night sky in the deep night, it was all a blur.

His mind was clouded with thoughts he could not get rid off and won't even try to get rid off. The feeling was overwhelming, but he loved it.

He didn't know what's wrong with him. The mere thought of the pirate made his heart pick up the pace wildly as he would feel his cheeks heat up, and it has only been an hour since they parted! The necklace he was wearing reminded him of the lingering feeling he felt around the pirate. Simply just the sight of it made him feel all giddy, excited for Hongjoong's next visit.

"As long as I have it, he'll always return to me."

As he repeated the man's words, his smile grew bigger as if he was hit by such spell that caused him to go all over his place as his inside felt all mushy. The pirate captain had indeed made an impact on him.

"Kiss me under the moonlight one day, my love."