13

y'all I- I forgot this existed until I received a notification abt this, I'm so sorry. Welp, ik I don't have much readers but imma finish this anyway.

I might not finish this tomorrow cuz I'm gonna fix the fight between the British captain and Hongjoong. It's lame and one sided, yes, so I'm gonna completely change it.

-----

Seonghwa shot up as sweat dropped from, his forehead, down to his cheeks and to his neck. He was breathing heavily with all his might just to catch air again. His heartbeat increased rappidly as he looked around.

His hands then grasped onto his necklace, calming down a bit.

He had just have the weirdest dream ever and it was about the pirate again.

With a sigh, he decided to have a walk outside.

Six months since I last saw you. I miss you so much.

xxx

Hongjoong sat on the bed nervously, his guns tightly strapped onto him on his belt as he clutched onto the handle of his cutlass tightly. He draw his sword from its scabbard as he examined it closely.

The handle had the imprint of the moon and waves on it. The loop guard was gold while the blade was silver.

The blade has a design of roses on it, creeping up halfway towards the point. The point was pointy and sharp, very sharp. Its deadly point could pierce into someone without hastle as it could easily burry itself on one's body. Hongjoong always sharpened it.

My dear Aurora, I won't ever give ye to that dunce face.

He first cracked his knuckles followed by his neck, stretching a bit more, preparing himself for the final battle with their enemy's stupid captain.

That pirate, who he didn't even knew the name of, has been after his sword. At first he didn't have at all a single idea why they were chased. But as months passed by, he realized the man wanted his sword. Quite a petty motive but Hongjoong won't surrender as the stubborn pirate he is.

He stood there, hiding in his cabin, waiting for the signal that Yeosang will give him.

He took a peek through the curtained circular window, sighing at the chaos that greeted him. The main crew were battling one pirate each while the rest of the crew were battling just about any pirate that came in their way. Their captain was nowhere to be found.

He stood there quietly, hidden from the view of the enemies as he waited for the perfect time he'll attack.

"Where the 'ell is cap'n?! 'e never left us on a battle before!" he then heard someone shout which seemed to be Jongho.

"Sh! 'e has a plan! Just trust 'im, savvy?" he heard Yeosang reply to which Jongho just groaned as an answer.

Soon, the sound of swords clashing and gunshots toned down and got replaced by silence. Hongjoong took a small peek once more, only to see his crew in their stances and ready to attack someone. He looked at where they were looking at.

Nervousness then washed over him, soaking him as he saw the enemy's captain quietly walking towards their ship, alone. It seemed as if his crew had taken down everyone from their enemy.

He was ready to attack.

He just needs the signal.

He watched as the man entered their territory with confidence as if he wasn't walking the plank of death, "Where is your captain?" his voice boomed, having an annoying British accent Hongjoong hated with all his heart.

The blue haired man immediately ducked, letting go of the curtain when he saw the man glance at his direction.

"What do ye want from 'im?" Mingi asked, anger lacing his voice.

"Is he hiding somewhere in this ship?" the other captain ignored the question as he glanced around again.

"Show him," he damanded once again. As his eyes landed on Yeosang, a smirk formed on his lips. "You were the one with the captain a while ago right?" he asked as he approached the navigator.

Yeosang furrowed his eyesbrows as his blood boiled with anger, "So? Ye think I'd spill information at yer face like it's tea? What for? To 'defeat' 'im?" he said with a mocking tone.

This infuriated the white haired man further as he grabbed the man by his shirt's collar spinning them around.

The enemy captain's back was now facing the door of the captain's cabin while Yeosang was weakly clutching on the man's wrist with one hand. He still needs the other to give his captain the signal.

"Are you going to tell me where he is or do I have to kill you myself?"

At the threat, the rest of the crew on the deck pointed their swords and guns at him. They were ready to attack. If the captain won't come out of wherever he was hiding, then they'll finish the man themselves.

Yeosang just smirked,"Are ye sure ye'll be the one to kill our cap'n?" with that, he tapped his sword on the wooden deck thrice.

At the sound, the door of the captain's cabin immediately opened which caught them off guard.