End

Hongjoong sighed in content as they finally finished unpacking Seonghwa's things. The whole crew was very joyful at the scene they witnessed two days ago. They were even thrilled to help in packing the new pirate's stuff. Seonghwa was embarrassed as he kept insisting that it's really fine but the pirates were really persistent as they demanded to help the new member of the family.

"I would miss that place somehow, I have my memories with my parents there as a kid. But I also have so much memories with you and the main crew there." Hongjoong heard Seonghwa spoke up while he was sitting on the bed they would now share. Yup, that's right. Seonghwa's going to occupy the captain's cabin too, upon the captain's request himself.

"And we'll make new memories here, love. Now, with the whole crew." the blue head said as he sat beside the older and kissed his temple.

"I think that'd be better than staying in that lonely mansion." the older replied with a. chuckle as he rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as he stared out on the window.

"How long were we separated again? Five months, six?" Seonghwa asked, lifting his head to look at the other.

"Five months, I think? I don't even wanna remember."

They stayed like that for a while, listening to each other's calm breaths as they processed the current events that were happening a few days ago from the day they became official to now. Eventually, they noticed how they became inseparable.

"You still have an hour before we have to leave and you have to say farewell to your parents, do you wanna look around the ship for a while?" Hongjoong then asked, breaking the silence.

"I've noticed that thing near that sail, I don't know what it's called but I want to check it out."

"You mean the crow's nest?" Seonghwa nodded as an answer. "Are you sure? The riggings are hard to climb."

"I don't care, I know you'll be there to help and guide me anyway." Seonghwa retorted confidently as he stood up and stretch.

Hongjoong laughed as he stood up as well and hugged his boyfriend from behind, kissing and lightly nibbling on his neck. Hongjoong felt ecstatic with what he currently has and he's very much contented. He has a trustworthy crew who isn't only a crew to him but his family, and his boyfriend who's now the newest addition to their family. He couldn't wish for anything better, this is clearly the best gift.

xxx

After a few struggling and mishaps, they finally reached the crow's nest. Seonghwa got scared the moment he saw how high the nest was from the ground so he refused to climb several times. But he soon agreed anyway and now there they are, cuddling as they let the cold wind blow on their faces.

"Hwa?"

The older hummed, signalling that he was listening so Hongjoong continued. "Thank you," he paused.

"Thank you? For what, Joongie?" Seonghwa then asked, turning around to face his captain. "For not running away." the pirate simply replied. "Running away? Elaborate, baby. I don't get it."

Hongjoong chuckled, "Thank you for not running away when we first met. You could've just ran away when you saw me, I'm a pirate. But you didn't run away. I'm, very thankful that we got to know each other. We got to bond and have our relationship grow. I'm very thankful that you stayed and waited for me. Most especially, thank you for letting me in your life, for trusting me."

Seonghwa then cupped the younger's cheeks to have him look at him, "Thank you for coming into my life. Words can't explain how grateful and lucky I am to have you. Also, I stayed because I want to, I waited because I love you. Don't you ever forget that alright?"

The younger smiled widely before nodding, "Hwa~" he whined as he wrapped his arm around the older's neck, burying his face on his neck, "I love you so~ much." he added, dragging the 'so.'

"I love you more, my captain."

As the sun set, they connected their lips. Unlike any other of the few kisses they're shared, this is probably one of the sweetest and most passionate one they've had yet. Something that is filled with overflowing love, showing each other what they truly felt.

All of Seonghwa's sorrows and sadness, they were all washed away by the man in front of him and instead were replaced by bliss and euphoria. He doesn't know what else to say when asked what Hongjoong was to him but, his treasure.

He then remembered the time when he asked Hongjoong what he was to him. It was only one of the many memories with the man that he will never ever forget, even if he has to dance with Jack Ketch.

xxx

Seonghwa hugged his parents for the (first and) last time in a while. It'd be a while when he'd be able to visit his parents so he's going to make the best of it. He exchanged messages with his mom who was a crying mess and with his dad who looked sad.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you and mom."

"No, I'm sorry, we're sorry. For not being there when you needed us. Sorry if we made you feel neglected. But now, you won't ever feel like that again. You're going with him, your long ago dream is finally here, go and be happy without looking back, alright? You've suffered enough already." his father replied as he pulled him into a farewell hug.

While they were hugging, Seonghwa felt a tiny tug on the hem of his sweater which made him glance behind him as his grip on his father loosened.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have to leave already." it was Hongjoong literally speaking in tiny as he was too shy to interrupt the family's moment but they really have to sail already.

Seonghwa smiled, letting go of his father and wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's waist instead which made the other blush even more.

"Thank you for everything." he mumbled which was loud enough for his parents to hear before turning around and walking back to the ship which was now his new home. Home, the word fits Crescent perfectly.

"Hoist the anchors! Ready the sails men! We're leaving." Hongjoong then commanded as he detached himself from Seonghwa, walking towards the navigator to point the way.

Seonghwa, on the other hand, walked towards the forecastle deck, leaning on his arms on the railings. The minute he felt the ship move, he immediately glanced at his parents who he found looking at him from the seashore.

He then raised an arm, waving at his parents for the last time.

He then felt an arm on his shoulder which made him look. "It's okay to cry, you know."the man whispered on Seonghwa ears which made the tear he was holding finally escape followed by a whole river of tears.

Hongjoong immediately pulled his vulnerable boyfriend in a hug, letting him bury his head on his neck as he cried. He just held Seonghwa tightly, letting him pour all his feelings.

After a few minutes, Seonghwa finally calmed down. Currently, they're already a bit far from the island Seonghwa once called home.

"Hongjoong, do you know the word you call someone that loves the ocean?"

"Out of the blue? But, no I don't. Was there even a term for that?"

"Of course there is! You know one thing we have in common that pulled us even closer to each other?"

"Love?"

"Aside from that."

"I give up!"

Seonghwa then laughed, "Thalassophilia. It's the love for the ocean."

Silence then enveloped them as they were just embracing each other until Hongjoong spoke up.

"Hwa~"

"Hm?"

"I love you, my treasure~"

"I love you more, my pirate."

-End-

FINAL WORDS...

...THANK YOU.