PROLOGUE

HIIII WASSSUP <333

Warning! The timeline is a bit messed up and I have yet to go through and fix it :)

Charlie glanced around to see which map she would be playing in the next round of Bed Wars. The countdown appeared on the screen and she prepared to start the game.

5

4

3

2

1

She hit the 's' button, going backwards to collect some iron. Her partner waited while Charlie collected the amount she needed. Soon Charlie was running around, going up against other players and destroying their beds.

Two hours had passed on her clock and throughout that time she got more aggressive with her talking to the screen, pretending her opponents could hear her silly 11 year old insults being thrown at them. She had been pretty decent at the game and won at least half the time. This pleased her considering she clocked in countless hours of playing past her bedtime, but if her mother or father found out, she wouldn't be able to play at all. She then got teamed up with a green skinned player and they won the round fairly quickly compared to the time of the other rounds she had played when she was, for the most part, carrying her partners. She noticed that they both had a very similar strategy. . Or as similar as they could get considering hers was more like the fundamentals of their strategy. She hoped to be as good as them one day.

Charlie mumbled to herself as she considered trying to message them in chat. Her stomach rumbled before she was going to try to message her partner. Her young mind, not yet versed in ignoring the hunger as she would one day be, and hunger distracted her from her intentions and instead she went to get food while waiting for the next round.

When she got back, the countdown was lit up across her screen just as it had been multiple times earlier. The numbers were a familiar comfort to her. She flexed her fingers and got ready to play another round.

She ran around, taking yellow out of the game as her mind wandered back to who she had played with the previous round.

They were an amazing player and she wished she didn't let herself get distracted.

Glancing at the clock she noticed it was two in the morning. She winced as she remembered her mom would be waking her up in four hours to drive to the beach. She put on some sweatpants and a tank top, and tossed her hair into a messy bun. Quietly climbing into bed she closed her eyes and hoped sleep would come quickly.

'( • ○○ • ' ) say hello to my little pig

A few days later

Charlie loaded Hypixel onto her screen. Getting onto a parkour game, she waited for the game to start. She made her way through the rounds at a decent pace. People passed her while she also passed others.