Six

(Sept. 1, 2021)
#TECHNOSUPPORT
❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Same moment

Charlie's knee bounced up and down rapidly. He looked up again and glanced in her direction. She snapped her head back down to her phone, rereading the text she had just sent.

Caz
I see youuu

She regretted sending it, not yet feeling prepared enough to face him. There wasn't much she could do now. He knew she was there and was keeping a sharp eye out for someone who he had a bare description of.

The only information Dream knew about her, she realized, was that she had dirty blonde hair and some freckles, similar to him.

Gripping her phone tightly for a moment, she felt her palms turn white. She tossed her phone into her lap to be able to run her fingers through her hair. She massaged the back of her head and tilted it up slightly to discreetly watch the man she has called her best friend for five years look aimlessly around the room.

She calmed herself down the best she could and let go of her hair. Taking deep breathes, her legs tensed as if she were moments away from standing. She ended up sitting there for another minute before getting enough scraps of courage to start making her way over.

A few feet away from him, she stops and awkwardly stands there. She is glancing around the room, similar to Dream, but she isn't actually looking for someone.

She doesn't know how she wants to approach him, so she just pulls out her phone and fumbles around for a moment.

Caz
I'm standing next to you

Out of the corner of her eye she sees Dream look at his phone before shopping his head around.

She is looking at him as they make eye contact. He just stares at her before looking around and then making eye contact again. She shifts uncomfortably and winces at his blank eyes.

Fumbling with her phone again she types another message.

Caz
Hi...

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

Kinda just wanted to get something out, it's a quarter of the normal size buut eh.

Take care of yourselves :)