Eight

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little Piggy says hi... update is a bit late. Lol... im so tired.

Take care of yourself! Drink your water and eat some good food cuz you only live once, might as well do it right.

On with da story! '( • ○○ • ' )

Next Morning

Charlie woke up slowly. She opened her eyes a couple times before letting them drag shut and laying there for another five minutes. A sneeze jolted her body and officially woke her up for the day.

She looked around and realized she wasn't in her bed back in America, but in a hotel in Brighton, England.

She was in Brighton.

Brighton, England.

She had told Dream about being a girl. He wasn't mad.

The realization and full on relief was immense. Almost indescribable.

A giggle erupted out of her throat abruptly. A large smile showing off her straight white teeth. No joke was told, she didn't have a funny thought, she was just inexplicatly happy and relieved.

There was nothing else to worry about. Her brotherly figure accepted her and she even had Techno. Of course she would cry if the others didn't accept her or if the fandom found out, but losing Clay? Unimaginable.

A slight twinge in Charlie made her know there was a small lie in that previous statement but she threw that feeling to the side.

Soon enough, the giggles subsided and she sat up, a gentle smile still present on her face. She looked around the room and was excited to get started for the day.

Shuffling around the room, she threw together an easy outfit, her style very similar to Wilbur's, but with an occasional dark academia fit thrown in.

Today she admired herself in the mirror. Snug brown leather boots complimented the light washed jeans that had a baggy green sweatshirt tucked in the front.

A knock distracted Charlie from making sure her outfit wasn't messed up. She walked over and opened the door up to a smiling Clay. Opening the door wider she allowed him in the room.

"Are you ready to suprise the rest? They think you're not coming so we are going to suprise them at this cafe we'll stop at around the beginning of the vlog."

"Oh, really? So that's why I stayed here last night?" Charlie asked softly.

Dream was slightly shocked at how much more soft spoken she was in person before gathering himself again. "Yeah, I wanted you to be well rested before we suprise them. I guess they'll be extra surprised that you are a girl." Dream chuckled. "You're going to pretend to be a staff member at this cafe, I already called ahead, and you'll somehow surprise them then. I thought I'd leave that part up to you."

Charlie smiled at Clays plan. A small twinge of anxiety flooded in the back of her mind but part of her mind had had enough over the past few weeks and immediately shut it down, not allowing her to feel the anxiety.

They made small talk about her flight and their plans for the rest of the trip while allowing some time to pass before they needed to lrave. Soon enough, that time came and Charlie packed a small backpack before they got into Clays rented car, going on their way.

Jamming out to Roadtrip and some Wilbur songs, time passed quickly as the arrived at the Cafe.

Clay said his goodbyes to Charlie as she got out of the car. Watching Clay drive away, she turned and faced the cafe. Overall, the cafe screamed cottage core vibes. Little fairy lights hung in the windows and she could see plants and decorations littering the inside if the cafe.

The cafe seemed like a little hole in the wall spot. Surrounding it were big name brand stores that were bustling with business while the cafe sat quietly. People sitting inside seemed to enjoy the calm atmosphere and Charlie knew that she wohld to.

Entering the cafe, Charlie immediately felt at home. Seeing the interior more clearly, there was an obvious vibe the place tried and succesfully portrayed.

She walked up to the counter  having a nice conversation with the barista attending the counter before they had her go to the back of the store to have a little impromtu training to add to the realism of her suprise.

The training didn't take long as they just had her take a couple peoples orders at the register as well as put on a pair of roller blades, which she luckly had a love for, and served some coffee and food out to a few tables.

Not even two hours later, the door for the bell rang again. With the door opening, the loud voice of TommyInnit rang out through the hole-in-the-wall cafe.

"Woah! This place is cool! When did you find this place Eilbur? Why haven't you ever brought me here?" Tommys boice trailed off into a whine as he pushed the camera into his face, hyping up the little brother bit for the video.

Charlie glanced towards the lovely lady who had been helping her and went over to the register to take their order. She didn't want to reveal herself to them just yet. A full force of nerves flooded her system. Luckly, her brain was acting more rational and reasoned that she could talk to tgem right now before revealing herself to them whilst serving their food.

The group strolled up to the counter as Charlie adjusted her foot to stand on the braker. Dream and Technoblade made eye contact with her and stiffled giggles before making their way towards each other and whispering.

Philza, being the 'dad of the group, placed an order first along with Kristin. Wilbur and the other more mature ones of the group ordered as well before the bench trio walked up to the counter. Ranboo and Tubbo seemed like themselves while talking to her but Tommy seemed more quite, which she had not expected, even off camera.

When they walked away she took a glance away and caught a smirk on Wilburs face as he walked over to Tommy, looking ready to start teasing the young blonde.

Charlie looked forward again as Techno and Dream finally had their chance to talk to her. Large smiles were plastered across their faces, their eyes glimmering with excitement.

"How are you gonna do it?-"

"-So, what's the plan?" They spoke simultaneously, too loud in Charlie's opinion, but nobody from the rest of the group seemed to notice.

"Um, improvise when I give you guys your food." Charlie said but it ended up as more of a question.

The nerves flowing through her voice seemed to be noticed by the men in front of her.

"Don't worry, Caz, you have got this in the bag. I believe in you." Dream reassured before being followed up by Techno.

"Yeah, you were able to tell us weren't you? So what is the difference in telling them. And besides, this time you will have both Clay and I here to make sure nothing out of hand is said. Which is really only a risk with Tommy."

At that jab at Tommy encouraged a giggle grom Charlie.

Dream added on, "Tommy is always unpredictable so don't talk all of what hr says to heart. I bet Dadza and Mumza will be 100 percent on your side as well. Nothing to worry about." Dream nudged her shoulder. "Besides Tommy."

Charlie nodded along and was then told by the lovely lady from earlier that the grouls orders were ready. Dream and Techno walked away allowing Charlie to build up the last but of courage she needed before grabbing the tray and making her way towards the table.

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

1321 words - another longer chapter for you lovely people :D. Little piggy hopes you enjoyed! Take care of yourselves. :)

Not edited