One

THIS IS A BOOK WITHOUT COVID OKAAAY!!!!?!?!!!! COOL

Her building style:

(-Logs in corners of structure (not in 2nd pic but imagine it)-Stone roof edges (not in 2nd pic but imagine it))

-Stone roof edges (not in 2nd pic but imagine it))

'( • ○○ • ' ) Little pig missed you. Little pig says hi

Almost A Year Later - March '21

Charlie scrolled through an article on her phone about colors and their related emotions. She learned that blues, greens and purples were known to be colors that helped reduce anxiety a couple years ago. Charlie likes to use this information to customize her streams and they way she built things on Minecraft.

If you were walking around on the SMP, you would know which pieces of architecture were hers based on the colored concrete and banners she incorporated in her style.

Charlie just wanted people to feel safe on her streams and in her videos even if it meant more work for her to do. She didn't mind putting aside her own projects anyways. jnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu                                                                                                     ut;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn666666666666666666663.lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcdfbn7                 '

(A/N: The above gibberish is thanks to my cat. Felt like I should leave it in so everyone could see her masterpiece.)

Charlie continued to flip through articles on her phone until she ended up reading about how snails can sleep for 3 years. Halfways through the article a small ringing started to come from her computer. She glanced over to see what was causing the sound and noticed it was a discord call.