Eleven

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little Piggy says hello again. Little Piggy wants to make sure you're taking care of yourself... so drink your water and try to eat something!

Ahhhh... no idea what to write so lets hope this turns out good. :)

Boop

Later That Evening

Charlie sat in the cafe, swirling a spoon around in a cup of hot chocolate.

Diane is working on closing the shop when Tommy comes in huffing and puffing. Small swirls of his breath could be seen in the cold air by the door.

Charlie's eyes meet Tommys as he walks over to her. Tommy thumped into the seat with a deep breath.

They sit there silently for a moment, avoiding any more eye contact. Charlie tries encouraging herself to speak up, to demand an explaination. Yet, when she looks up and sees Tommy's broken expression all she can manage to do is whisper one word.

"Why?"

Tommy looks up at her through his eyelashes before composing himself. He goes on to explain that while Dream and Techno were trying to reason with the others at the Airbnb, Tommy realized Charlie had been left alone and slipped out of the house to find her.

He originally thought Charlie might have gone to a nearby park and checked them out before realizing she would have most likely stayed at the cafe.

When the last of his explaination falls from his lips they fall back into silence.

Charlie tries to processes the information. It wasn't the answer she was looking for. She wanted to know why they couldn't understand. They understood why Dream, Ranboo, and Techno his their faces and names. Yet they couldn't explain why she his her gender, especially since it was different for her. They all knew the trouble Niki, Puffy, and Minx went through.

Charlie wanted to question how Tommy felt about the entire ordeal. He had been silent when she introduced herself and still showed no reaction.

She accepts his explaination for now, holding back some of her emotions and just stands up along with Tommy, thanking Diane and reassuring her that she has her number.

Tommy figured that she wouldnt want to face the rest of them yet, so they slowly walk over to a park. They stay and watch the stars for a while.

The silence settled between them was awkward. Neither of them knew how to start a conversation.
The last time they had seen each other was chaotic and abnormal, completely unexpected on both parts.

Charlie rocked her swing back and forth, thinking through what she wanted to say.

Multiple things flitted through her mind. Wanting to explain how scared she was, how hurt she was when they left, and how lonely everything has been. She decided to hold back on saying anything though, especially about her panic attacks, she didn't want to have to put anymore stress on Tommy.

So there they sat, letting time waste away. Small crickets sang throughout the park along with the gentle breeze of the wind. Charlies phone remained silent while Tommy's occasionally buzzed. Tommy got fed up with it and checked what it was. She doesn't think she was suppose to hear but she heard him mumble about the others trying to check up on him before turning his phone to silent.

A dark place in Charlie's mind chuckled, everyone was concerned about Tommy but none concerned about her. Not even after the things they said to her.

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

Very short but I just wanted to get something out since it's been too long. Got real stuck on how to make this chapter so I'm just not gonna write ehat was suppose to happen here for now.

Take care of youself! Drink your water and eat something if you can :)

655 words

<3 Thanks for reading! :)

Comment, Vote, Share, and Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter! :)

Little pig now has to say goodbye
'( • ○○ • ' )