Three

'( • ○○ • ' ) Little pig missed you. Little pig says hi
Little pig hopes you drank wataa today!

Two Weeks Later

Charlie sat down on her bed. The blue suitcase sat in front of her, barely full. She couldn't bring herself to fill it up any more.

Packing the suitcase meant she would actually be going to meet everyone. Going to meet everyone meant them learning she was a girl. And that, in her mind, meant that she would most likely lose her friends.

She had known most of these people for around a year now. She knew Dream, George, and Sapnap for almost four years now. Would it all go to waste? All those memories, all the hardwork she put into her channel and the community she had helped build?

Would she even get the chance to explain? These were the people she depended on daily. She could talk to them about her problems. She could relax around them. She could geek out about the small things she loved without fear of being judged.

The only other person she could do that with was her grandfather but she only saw him once a week. And he most likely wouldn't understand the problems she faced as a teenage girl in this modern world based on social media and appearances.

She couldn't even properly make friends with people her age in school. Her online friends were the only ones she had. But that didn't matter because they were always there for her.

No. They were always there for 'him'.

For CazCantStop.

Her proudest acheivement in life.

And the one she hated the most.

Because although CazCantStop was her. 'He' also wasn't.

Its easy to pretend you are someone else online. And that's what she presented to her viewers. To the fanbase. To anyone who had ever heard the name CazCantStop.

But off stream, the little moments where she would geek out over some code or when she couldn't sleep, which was quite often due to her insomnia, were the moments she wasn't putting on a persona.

Those were the moments when she was just Charlie. The moments when they called her Charlie and not Caz for the viewers who still didn't know her real name.

But even when she was showing her true personality, she wasn't showing it in full. Because she was a girl.

She could already imagine how they would react. There would be a couple moments of silence as they all surrounded her in a shocked silence.

Then they would start questioning why she never told them. They would accuse her of using them.

Then they would get angry. Calling her fake and telling her that they hated her.

Then they would realize. Why she hadn't trusted a single one of them enough to show a single part of her body, even just a hand. They would realize she only ever called on discord.

Sure, they had her number. But she only ever texted them with it.

Then they would be hurt. Because she didn't tell them. Not a single one of them. They would think Charlie didn't truly trust any of them.

They would tell her to leave. That they needed time to think about how much she had lied and hidden from them. But slowly they would forget about her. They would move on without her. And they would be happier.