Two

'( • ○○ • ' ) Little pig missed you. Little pig says hi
Little pig is excited for this chapter
Yeeeee
Oink oink

LOOK OUT FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THIS CHAPTER!

Same Day

Charlie waited for everyone to join the call. Little dings were ringing throughout the call as everyone joined.

With so many chaotic people in one call, converstaion immediately went in seven different directions.

"Chicken is better than cheese!"

"No!"

"Ranboo, back me up!"

"Ignore Tommy Ranboo, cheese is better, right?"

"Sapnap! Why would you flirt with Quackity and not meee?"

"I flirt with both of you! You're both my fiances!"

"Suck it Karl! I'm his favorite!"

"Sapnaaaap."

"I don't have favorites!"

"Geeeoorge, just tell me you love me!"

"Nooo."

"I'm only here because I thought clout would be involved."

"Phil! Phil! Phil!"

"Yes, Wilbur?"

"I'm your favorite son right?"

"You're all my favorite, Wilbur."

"Kristin! Kristin! Kristin!"

"Yes, Wilbur?"

"I'm your favorite, right?"

Charlie laughed at all the different conversations going on at once, questioning how any of the voices were even audible over each other.

Charlie popped her neck as she adjusted in her seat. Anxiety filled her up as she wondered why all of them were in the call in the first place.

Questions and possibilities filled her head as she slowly tuned out the voices of the others, eyes flickering across her room. It didn't last long as she was brought back by Dreams voice being louder than the others. He called for everyones attention.

Everyone became quiet, waiting for Dream to talk.

"So I had this idea where you all came down to Florida for a meetup? I already looked around and found a nice airbnb thats big enough for us all to stay in if some of us share rooms."

Conversation spiked again, everyone yelling about plans and ideas. Technoblade, Kristin, and Niki were all fairly quiet though, either not being a fan of lots of socialization or just overwhelmed by the sudden volume.

*TW - panic attack and blood*

Charlie was also silent. Anxiety gripped her chest in a cold vice. Her heart sped up and her mouth became a desert. Little cresent moons were being formed on her palms.