Nine

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy says hello hello!

How are you guys doing? I hope you are all good and if not then I hope it gets better. Remeber to drink your water and eat your food. Or at least try because I may not know you personally but that won't stop me from loving you <3

On with da story :).

Same Moment

Charlie made her way slowly towards the table. Mostly due to the amount of food and drinks on the tray. She was about to actually do it. The cause of many of her nighmares and a large portion of her anxiety was about to be faced. She had many panic attacks, almost daily, for the past few weeks, even years, thinking of the moment that was second away from playing out.

There was no going back now.

She kept her eyes on the table, looking at them through her non-perscription glasses, slightly fogged due to her mask.

Wilbur nudged Tommy and whispered something to the group before adjusting the camera. Charlie figured there had been a moment of technical difficulty.

She arrived at the table and drew in a large breath quietly before placing their orders in front of them. Many of the orders fit their personalities and what she expected of them.

"Hello! Do you know who I am?" Tommy spoke abruptly, looking at Charlie before turning towards the camera and wiggling his eyebrows.

Making a quick glance around the table she realizes they were doing a bit. Everyone was trying to look exhausted at Tommys antics while Techno and Dream struggled to keep their comprosure, knowing who she was and what was about to happen.

Charlie herself did not know what to do as she had never had a camera on her for one of their big platforms before, she spoke softly while trying to maintain eye contact with her best friend. She noticed his eyes were a lot more blue in person.

But that was the thing, Tommy didn't know who she was. He wouldn't even recognize her voice since he still thought she, more so CazCantStop, was a boy.

Out of the corner of Charlies eye, she saw Dream turn towards Techno, slapping a hand across his mouth and shaking slightly. Techno himself put a hand across his mouth but you could tell he was smiling as well by the small squint of his eyes.

"Yeah! I'm big man TommyInnit, women love me so I knew you would know who I was. But your American so I'm not sure if I can keep interacting with you..." Tommy trailed off before making a couple of faces at the camera and nudging Will who jerked the camera slightly for effect.

Charlie shifted awkwadly before looking towards the camera. The others noticed she had the potential ti be a natural on camera.

"Oh, yea, well-"

Before Charlie could be any more awkward, Clay finally burst out laughing followed by Techno. They leant against each other as they let it out.

Many other people in the cafe at Dreams high wheeze and Trchnos montone chuckle.

When they got all their laughs out they needed to catch their breath.

Wilbur stopped the camera, confusion overcoming him as to what was happening. The entire group stared at the two.

Quietly Charlie even let out a few gigles, having seen them struggle with knowing the truth for so long. The giggles caught the attention from the others. They threw her a glance before turning back to the pair of faceless Youtubers.

"Uhm, whats so funny, guys? Yea the bit would come out funny with a bit of editing but I didn't think it was actually that funny. Honestly it was very awkard." Ranboo spoke up.

Dream and Techno could only laugh more while pointing towards Charlie and stuttering. "She- she- oh my gosh- i need to- breathe- i can't- it's just so funny!" Dream wheezed yet again.

Techno didn't say anything but nodded his head, chuckling some more with Charlie.

Charlie began to feel more awkward as the amount of glances thrown towards her increased. She started to gather that they were realizing she understood what was so funny about the bit.

She threw her fingers through her hair before cracking her knuckles. Niki was the first to speak up again when Dream had almost settled down again. But her question was directed towards Charlie. "Do you know why they're laughing so hard?"

Tommy, being a bit oblivious, spoke up before Charlie could. "We just threw her into the bit, don't put more pressure on her to know why these weirdos started laughing abruptely, Niki." Tommy turned to look at Charlie. "Also, miss, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my bit, we can take it out of the video if you want."

An unoticable blush brought a bit of warmth to Charlie's face. "I actually do know why they found it so funny."

She shifted on her feet as all their eyes moved towards her once again. She couldn't believe that this was the moment that all of her friends would find out about the true her.

She looked down and took in a lungfull of air. Making eye contact with the group, she exhaled.

She drew her eyes over to Dream and Techno. They already knew. She didn't want to see the others faces when she told them.

"We've all actually met before. We're all close friends. Even across seas."

Taking a risk, she looked at the others. As she glnaced around she was met with furrowed eyebrows and curious eyes.

"I'm actually Caz. CazCantStop."

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

965 words - a bit shorter than I hoped but meh :D. Little piggy hopes you enjoyed! Take care of yourselves. :)

Not edited