Seven

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

I am getting this out a lot faster than I thought I would. Also, almost 400 reads? Who, what, when, where, and WHY?

Little pig will now send you off to read the chapter! <3
'( • ○○ • ' )

Same Moment

Caz
Hi...

Charlie looked up at Dream through her lashes. He glanced down towards his phone at the sound of a notification. Reading the message, hr looked back up at her and furrowed his brows.

"Caz?"

Charlie lifted her head the rest of the way to make proper eye contact. Her shoulders were slumped inwards and her feet shuffled.

"Hi, Dream. And uhm, yea it's me, Caz." She lifted her hands and made a half-hearted attempt at jazz hands. The poor humor probably wasn't the best for the situation. A shocked silence fell between the two.

Clay looked her up and down, still processing how different reality was from his expectation. An entire gender switch wasn't the easiest to comprehend when there had been no obvious hints alluding towards it before hand. There had been little slip ups and the way she talked about some things seemed a bit difference, but Dream had never put any thought towards them. Now, they all came back to Dreams head.

"Are you transgender or something then?"

"Huh? Oh, no, I'm not trans. I was born and still identify as female."

They both mirrored each otgers movements, shifting their feet. One out of confusion and the other from nerves.

"Well- then why- you've always sounded like a boy on discord and over then phone?" Dreams words were choppy and faltered towards the end. His brain was still processing the new information. Charlie took this moment to explain what she had done over the past years of their friendship and her fears.

"It's not an excuse of course. I should have been honest with you from the start. We tell each other everything and I've kept this from you for the entirety of our friendship."

Dream stepped forward and placed a hand on her shoulder, tilting his head towards her. "Oh, don't think that Caz. Now that you've explained it, I understand. I was quite the random stranger on the internet and the rest of the internet can be a dangerous place. I won't deny that I am a little hurt, but I bet I'll get over it fairly quickly."

Charlie sniffled a little as tears filled her eyes. The man that she had considered her older brother, the person she was closest to out of everyone in her life, including her parent, accepted her. She had lied to him for the past 5 years and he still accepted who she was.

She rubbed her hand across her nose before quickly jumping forward and pulling Clay into a hug. She wrapped her arms around him as her head fit just below his chin. He wrapped his arms back around Charlie and began to sway them side to side.

His hand moved up and down Charlie's back, whispering assurances to her that everything would be okay. It was at that moment that she wasn't as scared of the others reactions. If Clay supported her, then she would be okay.

All of this had started with just Clay and Charlie and if it went back to that, then it would be whatever it would be. With Techno of course.

At the very worst Charlie hoped that Sapnap and George would also accept her as well.

Thoughts of how the rest of the day would go slowly entered her mind. They still needed to leave the airport and head back to the hotel.

It finally hit Charlie that she was in England. Along with that realization, complete exhaustion took over her body and she slightly slumped in Clays arms.

Backing away, she looked up again and yawned. (Lol I just yawned... thrice)Clay chuckled at this, realizing how stressed she must have been the past couple weeks, if the not their entire streaming careers.

Clay picked up her bags and grabbed Charlies hand to make sure he didn't loose her in the crowd from her drowsiness. Tugging her along thry made it to his rental car.

She got up into the passenger seat, unfamiliarly on the left side. Clay got in the car and started off down the road allowing Charlie to doze off into a short slumber.

It didn't take long for the pair to drive to the hotel Clay had booked her for the night. With every intention of waking her up, Clay decided to take her bags up for her first. But when he came back and opened her door, he looked at her face.

The person he had considered a younger brother, now sister, looked so peaceful. He realized now the difference between her facial expressions when she was awake were drastically different. When awake, she was tense and her eyes were full of exhaustion. It was as iff she hadn't ever been allowed to let go of any stress since they had began streaming all thise years ago. Now though, her face was relaxed with a faint smile drifting across her lips.

Heaving a long sigh, Clay slid his arms under the younger girl and gently picked her up. Closing the door and bringing her up to her room for the night, he got her settled under the covers.

When Charlie looked comfortable Clay sat down in the chair next to the bed. He pulled out his phone and mindlessly scrolled through social media. His brain wasn't focused on his phone, instead drifting to what Charlie had revealed to him earlier.

As he said earlier, Clay was somewhat hurt by Charlie havibg not told him the truth. Vut then his mind began processing how she must have felt the entire time and the pain started to fade.

The constant paranoia of making sure nobody knew, especially their fans. The stress from thinking of what everyone would say when their friends found out. The impact it would have on her life when the gaming community figured it out. The hate she could get from just being a girl. That thought reminded him of what Niki has already had to endure, and she isn't nearly the size as the four members of the Dream Team.

His big brother mode was activated when Dream ehat all those silent calls from her were about, the panic attacks hr had helped calm, the intrusive thoughts about people hating her.

It was then that he got a text, breaking his train of thought.

Techno
She told me yesterday. Thought I would understand best. How are you doing?

In that moment, Clay allowed a couple tears to drip down his face as he replied.

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

1174 words - really messy grammar and spelling but little piggy just wanted to get something out for you guys again :)

<3 Thanks for reading! :)

Comment, Vote, Share, and Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter! :)

Little pig now has to say goodbye
'( • ○○ • ' )