Five

'( • ○○ • ' ) Little pig missed you. Little pig says hi
Little pig hopes you've been drinking your wattterrr! Cuz I didn't and now have a headache but meh! Take care of yourself! Mwah <3.

Three Days Later
The Airport

Charlie was standing in the aisle of the plane, holding her bag. Time seemed to pass incredibly slowly as she watched people shuffled off the plane. Fingers being popped and eyes glancing through the people.

She knew Dream was standing somewhere out in the lobby of the airport. And as far as he knew, he was looking for a teenage boy. She knew she would for sure would be a surprise to him. 

Would he even believe her?

The thought hadn't occurred to her before. The nerves already flowing through her body, of which she thought couldn't go any higher, seemed to increase. Knowing their joking relationship, Dream would think she had asked a random stranger to pretend to be her for a joke. And in the moment, she couldn't think of a way to prove to him otherwise.

Charlie wandered off the plane and slowly shuffled over to the baggage claim while the thoughts continued to plague her mind. She ran through as many scenarios in her head as she could trying to figure out how to deal with the mess she had created. 

She then watched as other peoples bags slowly slid out on the conveyor belt.

She cracked and flexed her fingers. Glancing around she noticed how dim the sky was getting. She was incredibly tired from the long flight, having gotten almost no sleep on the plane. Her nerves were on fire.

The anxiety she felt when she decided to reveal herself to Techno was nowhere close to the anxiety she currently felt.

She wasn't entirely sure why. She was just as close to Dream as she was to Techno. She wanted to tell herself that it was because Dream was always a little bit less in control of his emotions than some others were.

That was a lie though. They had one of the closest relationships out of any of them and part of that is because he forces himself to think through things more before reacting when around her.

Perhaps it is because Dream was the first one she met out of all her online friends. Perhaps it's because they had major roles in helping each other grow. Especially to the size they are today.

Maybe it's because she sees him like a big brother. Because he has always been the one she goes to when she had problems. The one that helped her through countless panic attacks.

He is the only one she's told about her irl social anxiety. About how she has literally no friends besides them. Even about how her only connections being online allows her more time for school, allowing her to be a college sophmore when everyone else her age are seniors in high school.

Her bags, some of the last, slowly slid into sight. Her eyes were trained on the bag as it crawled towards her. The bright baby blue was hard on her eyes, contrasting her dulling emotions.

She picked her bags off the conveyor belt and adjusted them so she could easily manuever through the crowds.

Her pace was slow as she read the signs hanging above her. She couldn't see much ahead of her due to her short stature and the people infront of her.

Multiple scenarios, all ending in ahtred and rejection flew through her mind. The fact that Techno accepted her did nothing the ease the worries.

She looked up at another sign and found the one she was looking for. Dream was standing not even a football field away, just around the corner.

She had a feeling that when she turns the corner, Dreams eyes would probably skirt past her. He would be looking for a teenage boy. Someone he probably assumed was a lot taller than her 5'6" height.

She stopped just short of the corner and put her hand on the wall. Breathing in deeply she forced her feet forward.

She immediately avoided looking at any people. Her eyes flew to some empty chairs on the side of the room and she made her way over.

She set her bags neatly next to the seat and gently sat down. Pulling out her phone she checked for any new messages.

She had two from Dream and a couple from Tommy and Techno.

Checking Tommy's first she saw that he messaged saying he wished she could join them on their 'pog' meetup. This relieved a small amount of tension from her shohlders as she chuckled at the suprise he was in for, letting the situation be lightened a little instead of tensing up.

Techno had messaged her saying that he was proud if the steps she was taking and that she would do great. He reassured her that Dream would accept her.

This also relieved a little tension from her shoulders, pushing the toxic thoughts out of her brain and allowing herself to accept the calming assurances.

She stared at the remaining unread messaged sent by Dream. She still refused to allow herself to look up and around the room in search for him.

Moments later she got another text from the man himself.

Dream
Have you landed?

She clicked on the message and read the others as well.

Dream
Have a good flight! Can't wait to meet you!

Dream
Oh wait, this means face reveal, doesnt it? 👀

Dream
Just got to the airport :)

Dream
Have you landed?

She set her phone onto her lap and cracked her knuckles as she leaned forward, releasing some tension. Running her hands through her hair, she tilted her head up.

Eyes flitting across she room, she scanned the peoples faces. There were more than she expected but it didn't take long to find the 6'3" blonde man glancing around the room before looking down at his phone repeatedly.

She thought back to Techno's messages and typed a message back to Dream.

Caz
I see youuu

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

1047 words - a bit shoter than I hoped but meh :D. Little piggy hopes you enjoyed! Take care of yourselves. :)

Not edited