Twelve

'( • ○○ • ' ) Little pig missed you. Little pig says hi
Little pig hopes you've been taking care of yourself!

This chapter is slightly short cuz I've hit a point in the story I've not developed much soo...

TW: panic attack

A Few Hours Later

The more Charlie thought about it, the more awkward the silence became. The Tommy she knew was mostly loud, obnoxious, and extroverted. Of course he had his moments off stream when he was calm and caring, but he still had a constant flow of thoughts he voiced.

In this moment, all she could hear was the quiet tapping of their feet and shallow breaths creating little white clouds that danced in front of their faces.

Moments ago, they had exited the Uber Tommy had ordered to get them back to the air bnb Dream had rented for the large group of streamers.

Charlie wasn't entirely sure about going to a place where a bunch of people who hated her currently were, but she didn't want to be more of a burden to Tommy by complaining.

A few minutes later, they stood in front of the massive house, Charlie thought it looked more like a mansion though.

The dark walls of the house complimented the stone support pillars well. Charlie couldn't help thinking it looked ominous. Especially considering the circumstances surrounding her as they walked up towards the door.

They looked at each other as Tommy leaned forward to grab the handle. He slightly motioned for Charlie to stay put for a few moments.

Creeping into the house, Tommy checked to see who was awake. Seeing and hearing nobody, he waved Charlie forward into the mansion-like house.

Nobody woke up or thought anything of the sounds of the two teenagers moving throughout the house.

Soon enough, Tommy stopped in front of a door and softly said, "This can be your room. I don't think anyone claimed it." There was a pause in the air, lingering. "Um. Well, goodnight then, Caz- er- Charlie?" His words drifted off, questioning.

"You can call me whatever you prefer Tommy." A half smile flickered across her face. Opening the door and going in, she saw Tommy going to open the door next to hers when she stopped him. "Hey, Tommy? Thanks for... thanks for everything."

Eye contact was made between the two, small glances flitted across the others face as they seemed to both realize amidst the chaos, that being in each others presence was now actually reality.

Tommy nodded slightly, lingering his eyes on her face for a moment more, then turned into his room and let the sound of the gentle click of the door bounce down the hall.

Charlie was brought back into her own thoughts. Setting her hand against the door, it glided open further. Behind it was an average sized room with gentle blue walls, dark grey accents cutting across the baby blue. Complimenting the dark grey accents was also a variety of dark furniture including a bed, desk, dresser, and closet doors.

Charlie had to admit it was a very pretty room. Not entirely colors she would have chosen, but still cozy.

Right before she was about to walk into the room, she heard a door click down the hall. Wilbur walked out into the hall and turned towards her. He didn't notice her standing there until he was only a few feet away, snapping his head up to make eye contact.

Charlie only let it last for a few seconds before shifting awkwardly and casting her eyes to the ground. Shuffling forward, she closed the door behind her. Standing there, she listened for him to pass by her room but heard nothing.

Almost a minute later, as she went to move to the bed, she heard Wilbur walk up to her door and pause. Not for long as he quickly went downstairs after the moment of hesitation.

A breath Charlie had caught in her throat slowly released into the air around her. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling her lungs immediately start to close up as soon as the breath was released, she set her bag down and crawled onto the bed, curling up into a fetal position.

Tears soaked the bed sheets as her mind laughed at her. Each passing moment, the laughing got louder while her sobs got quieter, finding it hard to breathe.

She knew Dream or Techno were down the hall at that very moment and she could just call one of them. Regardless, her body shook and she made no move to reach for her phone.

Quiet gasping breaths and choked out sobs filled her ears, a poor attempt to be quiet while no other sounds processed in her brain, including the gentle knocking resounding on her door.

The door opened when whoever was at the door recieved no answer. A blurry figure moved towards her, the smallest blips of mumbling started to be processed as her body reacted to a hand rubbing her arm.

Minutes passed by as she slowly picked up a breathing rythym that was in sync with the hand rubbing her arm. Gentle humming filled the tense atmosphere around her and the other person.

Slowly and somewhat peacefully, Charlie's mind fell into a deep sleep after all of the exhaustion that had happened after today.

• ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

913 words - I was almoooost finished with this chapter last week when it somehow got deleted. Ahhhhhh.

Edited