Lunch With The Minamotos

The next few days rolled by smoothly, despite some nagging from Hanako for her to pay attention to him rather then the class, she had gotten in trouble with Tsuchigomori because of Hanako's antics sadly. He called out to her, directly in front of the class, the Sensei scolded you for taking attention away from class by swatting at the air and talking to it, though his eyes were locked onto the ghost bothering her. (Name) lolled on the grass below her, letting the grass embrace her backside as she tried to find something after eating her lunch.
She could help out the kids who are doing cleanings in the classrooms and all around but, cleaning sounds like a bore and she already wasted enough painting from that semi-portrait of Natsuhiko. The artist certainly didn't like Natsuhiko but if you needed someone's help he was there for you and he did help her out..

She recalled having Hanako drop it off as a wrapped up gift in the earlier school hours and he looked weird. The boy was first ecstatic when she gave him the gift, but as soon as she let known it was for someone else Hanako deflated, if (Name) had a bit more money for acrylic paints then maybe she'd make it up to him.

"Senpai, why are you laying on the grass like that?"

Practically immediately, she shot up and knocked the boy back via forehead both of them yelled out; the blond boy flopping down beside her as he held his forehead. (Name) almost immediately recognized the boy as that Minamoto kid who called Hanako a murderer!
Did he have information about that? Her heart almost fractured at the thought, she was finally forgetting about that detail!

The boy sat up, quickly before she could ask if he was alright, "Don't worry Senpai! I'm fine!" The thumbs up he gave solidified his- his adorableness if you couldn't find a better word. The artist nodded, almost boisterously with laughter, "Ah, ok! No worries then." She sat up to meet his level, crossing her arms over her knees, the two peers having a momentary stare down. The blonde exorcist wasn't relenting for a moment, before she could give him the chance to apologize she looked away herself; "I lose." (Name) blatantly said, the boy blinking in confusion but took the victory as it was.
"That's ok! We can totally have another match of- of that no blinking game!"

Suddenly, a much more taller student sat down by the boy, "Kou, I thought we were having lunch together today?" Teru, she already knew who he was, he's the student body president who's got the boys, girls, and thems swooning at the school. Teru is the same senior who walked in on her in the girl's bathroom when she was talking to Hanako, he didn't seem to see Hanako but he definitely had his suspicions of her talking to herself in there..
The boy called 'Kou' chirped up, "Teru-nii! I was just meeting up with a friend from before!" The exorcist boy exclaimed.
Wait.

They're brothers.

(Name) felt a shiver rush up her spine at the idea that Teru could actually see Hanako as Kou could, she held her hands up and shook them feverishly fast.
"No, no! I'm ok! I actually have to leave early in a few!" A white lie, Teru could probably see through it but chose not to say anything, Teru looked to Kou expectantly who frowned with an equally down expression. She felt bad to just put off the interaction like that, his face was better when smiling. His face lit up when he smiled, wait that's weird to think about-

"I- I'm sorry.."

"Then take some of my bento!"

Kou stood up with her, taking out his nicely decorated bento, holding it out to her and pushing it in her hands, "I won't take no for an answer!" The boy stared intensely at her, the artist slowly nodded to contemplate the whole ordeal.. She would pat his hands away from her own, taking the bento, "But what are you going to eat then, Kouhai?"
He smiled, a wide smile as his blue eyes glittered in the light, "I'll share with Teru-nii! Don't worry, Senpai!" She smiled at him in turn, the sight of his flustered pink face was slight and maybe because of the sun? He was even more adorable though!

She began to put the bento into her bag, accidentally scraping it and watching some of the material chipping off.

"I'll take good care of-"

And then, the bell rang.