Prologue

A normal, boring day as per usual.

A normal boring school day, sitting at her desk by the front as the sleepy kid was forced to take notes this time. (Name)'s teacher had caught her dozing off in the back of the classroom, drooling all the while, not exactly the prettiest sight someone's seen before.. She groaned, tapping the end of pencil against the desk, trying to think of something to do in the meanwhile.
The teacher was droning on and on about the notes displayed on the board, via a projector, and it seems like the old hag would keep going on like that till the end of class.

(Name) bit her tongue to stifle a scoff, before reaching her hands at the top right corner of the sheet of paper, her pencil scribbling the rough outlines of a boy's face.

This face was something she saw lately.

The people she looked at, the corner of her eye, and the walks home. At first, (Name) considered the probability of having a stalker somehow but.. It didn't make any sense. Nothing has been delivered to her and nothing of hers has gone missing, so..
It had to be her lonely mind convincing her that someone liked her enough to stalk her!
Only reasonable explanation anyhow.
"Wow, that's really pretty." A girl leaned over, her light cream hair swung over her shoulder; you could see the ends tipped with green peeking by as she smiled at you, "Who's your muse? Can I meet him?"

"Yashiro-san, care to tell the class what's so interesting about your conversation it takes from my teaching time?"

'Nene' flinched a bit, "Oh! So sorry Sensei! I was just- uh-" She glanced over to (Name) worriedly, th girl'd give the most sickly sweet she could muster for charming the old ladies outta their coins and candy; "Sensei, Nene was just telling me what notes I was missing." (Name) could feel the bile in the back of her throat, hearing a huff and 'be quiet' croak out the old woman.
She huffed, rolling her eyes as soon as Obuchi-san finally shut up.

She turned to Nene, a smile on her lips, "Yea."

Nene smiled brightly, "So I can meet him?" She quietly express her excitement for being able to meet a cute boy.

(Name) laughed nervously, just about to explain as the bell for the end of 7th period rang our; quickly the girl gathered her notes and stuffed them in her bag carelessly to escape the questioning Yashiro.
"I gotta go catch my bus!"

"But- we don't have school buses in Japan?"

"I- uh.. I gotta go!"

Yashiro was left behind by a speedily rushed student, blinking in surprise before her face swelled with red; "Oh my god- it's probably a fictional character!" Yashiro pushed her hands against her face, gushing into them before stopping herself, "Wait- that may not be better but that's cool!"
She raced after the girl, hoping to catch up in time, maybe she could catch up on the anime or manga that character was from! What if it's from some otome game?!

Oh my Kamisama Kiss!

She has to know!