Chapter # 10

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

New Chapter 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I am noticing that not many of you comment🥺🥺🥺 that's not fair...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reading comments and replying to them... So make sure you do...

Enjoy the update 😜

......................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨......................

"ہم نے چہرے پر سجا رکھی ہے شہر کی رونق
دل کا عالم ہے ویران جزیروں جیسا!!!!!"

( Ham Ne Chehray Pe Sajaa Rakhi Hai Sheher Ki Ronaq
Dil Ka Aalam Hai Veeraan Jazeeron Jaisa..!)

..................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️................

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A cold night, a lucid moon, heaven's eyes shine in the black as a divine watchful mother

A cold night, a lucid moon, heaven's eyes shine in the black as a divine watchful mother. She looked at the mirror where the shell of a girl staring back at her.

The girl was adorned in a beautiful white dress for her nikkah ceremony.

Beautiful diamond and pearl ancestral jewelry and her nose ring giving her the royal look.

Her hands were adorned in blood-red color as it was the reason for limitless teasing from their mothers and Dua. But Maria just smiled at them and they keep teasing them.

There is a coldness in her heart, an empty look in her eyes. She was feeling the coldness as it seep into her soul.

It is the type of coldness that reaches into her bones, as if her heart were a door left wide open to the icy wind, slamming only to open again.

She closed her eyes as she looked at her bedside table but there is nothing, not the particular thing she was looking for.

"I miss you, Baba... I really do...,"

A lone tear escapes her eye but she sucked a breath to control her heart from bursting into sobs and screams.

Her stuff was not here anymore, her life was going to change in few hours and she was an emotional mess.