Chapter # 26

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

How are you all? Hope you are all happy and safe with your loved ones.

Sorry for not updating last week that's why here I am with an early and surprise update. A longggggggggg one at that.

This is almost 9k words so yeah hope you all will love this.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update. ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

اِک بار تو یوں ہوگا، تھوڑا سا سكوں ہوگا۔۔۔
نہ دل میں کسک ہوگی، نہ سر پہ جنوں ہوگا۔۔۔

Ik bar toh Yun Hoga, thodasa sukoon Hoga
Na Dil main kasak hogi, na sar pe junoon hoga

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The first thing that welcomed her to the world of consciousness was the constant beeping, mentally cursing her husband's alarm clock that he never used but always stayed in their room, she groaned weakly.

'This old man and his antique clock collection,'

She blinked her eyes but they weighed too much. Limbs felt heavy, bones felt non-existent and her mind was still fogged from the chaos she witnessed hours ago.

Grumbling and groaning as she fought against her body who was hell-bent on shutting down. Opening her eyes with great difficulty, she tries to understand her surroundings.

The world materializes around her and breathing shallowly she blinked again to fill her lungs with air as her chest burned with the panic she felt when nothing looks familiar to her.

The sterile environment and the too-white walls do nothing to the jumbled mind come back to reality.

Almost losing her senses, she was going to go into a full fledge panic attack when a relief sigh left her lips in a choked breath and she closed her eyes when it fell on him.

Another thing she noticed was the touch, the hand in his hold that she missed in her state of panic.

She smiled slightly when she witnessed his presence near her and that was enough to calm all her senses that went overdrive.

There he was sitting in the uncomfortable seat with his head placed on his arm laying at a very awkward angle but still close to her.

She smiled as she looked around to notice, the hospital bed, machines, and equipment that explains the beeping and she sighed.