Chapter # 37

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties

Hope you all are doing well, are happy, safe and healthy with your loved ones.

Yes another surprise update because I am generous and you guys don't love me. Almost 7.5k words.

Have fun, because it's kinda filler but it will give you some insight of situation and most important you will know the reactions lol.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

اِک چاہ تمہاری دل میں ہے
اس چاہ کو چاہا ہے ہر دم
کچھ سوچ سمجھ کر بیٹھے ہے
یہ درد سنبھالا ہے ہر دم
وہ جان سے بڑھ کر پیارا ہے
جو واری اُس پر ہے ہر دم

Ek chah tumhari Dil main ha
Us chah ko chaha ha har dum
Kuch Soch samjh Kar baithe ha
Yeh Dard sambhala ha har dum
Wo Jaan se badh Kar pyaara ha
Jo waari uspe ha har dum

(Written by me)

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

The atmosphere in the room was tense, everyone standing there can feel the tension, stress, and anxiety in the air.

The aura was messing with everyone's mind as they looked at each other and then moved their gaze towards the man who was leaning against the desk, glaring at the woman who was sitting reluctantly.

The audience notices the twitching hands who fisted to control the anger. The whole room was waiting with berated breath as they witness the unimaginable scene.

"Why?"

"Took you long enough to call for this interrogation Mustafa,"

His jaw clenched as he glared at the woman who was finally looking at him. The flinch from his left didn't go unnoticed by him but he knew this is more important.

"Don't test my patience, Rania... I give you one week because of Iram aunty but I won't let this go anymore. You have some serious explaining to do,"

But the woman just rolled her eyes as she folded her hands on her chest and look him directly in the eyes with a daring look.

"You didn't give me that time because of mama... You were busy consoling your wife,"

All eyes moved toward the left corner of the office where Maria stood with her eyes down, but she flinched back at Rania's blunt words, gulping she just looked away.

She feel uncomfortable being here but more pain when she remembered how she felt for one week and what happened since that night.

She can't believe her eyes for a long time, it was not until Mustafa called her name and she looked at the pitiful eyes of the family members that they knew it was true.

Rania was rescued by Armaan and his team during their last mission, it was a shocker for him but more painful when he had to bring her home and give the news to his friends.

It was chaos when they came home, Aliyah Makhdoom refused to inform her son about the unexpected turn of events, everyone's heart paining for the woman and in shock for the woman who cheated death and sat in front of them with minor injuries.