Chapter # 38

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Yeh another early update because why not.

I am feeling generous, so yeah another 6.5k words update for you all.

I love the reactions and comments from the last chapter, the difference of pov and opinion is commendable and really appreciative.

all I am gonna say and hint 😉 things might not be as simple as they look.  But don't get blind by the sparkles because curiosity and shining things always trap the cat 😁

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

نظر کا دھوکا ہے تو یا خواب ہے ادھورا
خُدا کا تحفہ ہے تو یا عذاب ہے پُورا ۔۔۔۔

Nazar ka dhoka ha tu ya khawab ha adhura  Khuda ka toufah ha tu ya Azaab ha puura

(Written by me 😅)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Wo fries dein na,"

"Nahi,"

"Chip?"

"No,"

"Popcorn?"

"Nope,"

His eyebrows frowned when he was turned down for the third time but he is not gonna accept it anytime soon.

Narrowing his eyes at his opponent, he huffed with sharp eyes fixed on his current dictator.

"Burger?"

"Nah,"

"Chocolate?"

"Nyope,"

"Hey, that's not even a word!"

"It is if I said it... Now shush munchkin,"

"Excuse you! I am 20! I am no munchkin,"

"You are for me... now shut up and eat your soup,"

His nose scrunched up in disgust as he eyed that green liquid that was declared healthy for him and the same liquid people are forcing down his throat for almost one month now.

"Meko Nahi chahiye yeh,"

"Aise Kaise Nahi chahiye...,"

"Mujhe snacks do,"

"Nahi Miley ge... You shouldn't eat junk chote,"

"Yeh kisne Bola?"

"Main ne,"

At that blunt response, he just made faces eyeing the man who just shrugged his shoulders. He folded his hand under the sling, while he glared at the man stating the facts.

"Then why the hell do you bring everything if you don't wanna give me anything!"

"To see this reaction,"

He gasped at the shameless words and the smirk, turning to complain to the only person he knew will help him.

"Haw! Api! See he is being mean,"

Maria sighed as she looked between the two babies who are fighting like this for the past half an hour.

She didn't expect this kind of interaction when Armaan dragged her out of her room where she was hiding for the last two weeks.