Chapter # 24

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties.

Here is your double update as promised.

But don't disappoint me with no comments because I am giving you long updates that too twice.

Remember me in your prayers.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

ہم نے اُن کے سامنے اوّل تو خنجر رکھ دیا
پھر کلیجہ رکھ دیا، دل رکھ دیا، سر رکھ دیا

Hamne unke saamne awwal to khanjar rakh diya
phir kaleja rakh diya, dil rakh diya, sar rakh diya

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The sun was going down with each passing moment. Hiding behind the mountains that are snow-capped, frozen, tree-covered, dark, and sharply chiseled, some hidden by clouds.

These distant natural walls of earth, the dividing lines for the area, surround many species of nature and give them protection from the unknown.

The beautiful sky gets painted like a canvas, all the colours blended so well that you can't help but praise the artist and His creation.

Eyes can't help themselves and always make you look up into the heavens, challenging and defying being climbed, and a place of quiet where man does not commonly intrude.

But some nature lovers always find their way to the valley, the womb of these beautiful mountains to seek peace and sometimes answers.

That's what they were doing there, as they sat on the bench facing the dawn and waiting for someone to say something.

Maria was too shocked to resist him anymore and he sighed in relief as they both quietly left makhdoom palace after Mustafa make sure she was covered from the cold.

He brought her to the same cottage, the same place from where he dragged her away after coming back. He knew only this place will help her as he open Pandora's box of secrets and miseries.

No one utter a single word the whole drive and Maria was not even surprised when he parked in front of the cliff track. She just get out of the car and followed him.

Now here they sat beside each other, looking at nature but their minds and hearts were in turmoil. It's like a typhoon f emotions came and they can't do anything but die with it.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Are you ok?"

Both speak at the same time, Mustafa smiled slightly while Maria just sighs in defeat but nodded in response.

"I am ok... I guess,"

Mustafa looked down at his hands, he never felt so nervous before, he is afraid of how will she react but he is more scared for himself.

He never utters a single word to another soul and now here he is going to spill his guts to the woman who is already creating havoc in his life.

Maria got irritated when he didn't speak for 10 minutes. She glared at the sky and then taking a deep breath, she turn to the man who was only stalling time.

"Mustafa Hamad Makhdoom, I swear if you don't start talking soon, I will push you over the cliff,"

"You wouldn't dare,"