Chapter # 20

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello lovelies...

Here I am with early update, enjoy and see you all next week on Thursday.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

تعلق توڑ دینے سے۔۔۔
کسی کو چھوڑ دینے سے۔۔۔
کئی برسوں پرانی۔۔۔
یہ رفاقت ڈر نہیں جاتی۔۔۔
اور سنو!!
محبت مر نہیں جاتی۔۔۔

Taluq tod dene se
Kisi ko chodh dene se...
Kahi Barso purani ...
yeh rafaqat dar Nahi jati...
Aur suno!!!
Mohabbat maar Nahi jati...

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Mustafa was pacing the hotel room like a wounded lion, he feel like he will hurt someone any minute, more like killing if his wayward wife didn't miraculously appear.

"One more minute, she will be here,"

The guards downstairs informed him about her arrival and how someone in a black-tinted BMW dropped her off.

Let's say his already murderous mind is raging like the tsunami in the sea. His hand clenched and his vein thumped visibly.

His rage skyrocketed when he found that the scumbag in the restaurant publically assault her and after beating the pulp out of him, Mustafa only want one thing, her.

But Imagine his shock when he turned around to look for her with bloody knuckles and a possessive mind who only need to hold her, to claim her in front of everyone so no one ever dares to touch her but she was not there.

He closed his eyes as he remembered how he ran out and left his guards to deal with the mess, he even pay heftily to compensate for the hotel damage.

He searched all roads around the hotel but can't find her anywhere, his heart was pounding like crazy but his mind was playing scenarios of something bad happening to her.

He almost took the car to find her himself when Laiq suggest going back to the hotel because they know she always comes back there.

That's how he finds himself pacing the room, while he sends everyone away. Waiting patiently for his prey, the woman who is hell-bent on seeing the side of him, he never showed anyone. Especially not her.

The elevator gives the ding sound that did nothing to soothe his burning soul, but a sinister smirk adorns his face as he saw her expression, full of fear.

'Good, she should know what she did wrong,' he smiled mockingly at her but soon that vanished as he saw her going back inside and he didn't help but roar the next words.

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE A STEP BACK MARIA MAKHDOOM!!!,"

He didn't know what possessed him but the next thing he knows he stood in front of her and pulled her in his arms.

She tried moving away but he just tightened the hold, making sure she can't move even an inch.

Maria felt like her heart will drop dead any moment, her breath hitched as she heard his words whispered huskily into her hair as he inhale her like the last air on the earth.

"Stop running away from me WOMAN... Or I swear I will chain you to the bed or worst myself,"

All movements stopped at that moment, not even a breath escaped her body as his words registered. Her mind can't believe it, he can't be the same man she got married to.