Chapter # 21

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello everyone!

Another early update.... Yes I am being generous... Jk, I have some personal work tomorrow so that's why I am updating soon.

Also this day marks one month since we restarted this journey so yay to that.

And after two days, on 2 September it's my two years anniversary of eternal love... So yeah this is a gift for you all.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

خوشیاں ہو تو نیندوں کا بھی رہتا ہے سلسلہ
غم خوار بچھڑ جائے تو سویا نہیں کرتے۔۔۔
غیروں سے کیا گلہ کریں، اپنوں نے دکھ دیے
دل دار بدل جائے تو رویا نہیں کرتے۔۔۔

Khushiyan ho toh neendon Ka bhi rehta ha silsila
Gham-khar bichaad Jaye toh soya Nahi karte...
Gairon se kya gila karein, apno ne dukh diye
Dil-dar badal Jaye toh roya Nahi karte...

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

"Hello brother,"

Maria gasped as she pushed Mustafa away at the new voice. The movement was sudden for Mustafa as he tries to hold his wife but she was already moving away.

She turned around to look at the person with astonishment while her husband barely hold himself as he stumbled back.

Mustafa frowned at his wife's reaction and the interruption but soon the confusion turns into frustration and anger as he eyes the stranger who stands at the living room entrance.

The stranger looks between the couple with curiosity in his eyes. Mustafa narrowed his eyes as the words spoken finally registered in his brain.

"What the hell did you call me?"

Maria was still shocked from the moment between her and Mustafa, but the new presence, her husband's visible hostility, and the stranger's amusement confused her.

"I said hello brother...,"

"I don't know you and I am not your brother... So watch what you say here mister and how the hell did you enter without permission? Laiq?!,"

"Sir, I tried stopping him...but Maria ma'am said to bring him in when he came... I am sorry for not informing you beforehand,"

"I will deal with you later... Go now,"

Nodding loyally at his boss's command, Laiq looked at the man once and took his leave, while Maria was still standing at her place.

Mustafa's hands clenched as his jaw set in while he turned to glare at the man who was smiling like he won a lottery.

"I bloody asked you something,"

The question was asked with pure venom and it only amuse the man standing in front of them as he shook his head with a light chuckle.

"Ahhh... My bad sorry, I thought you are too old for these days greeting trends, can't go to a mature and professional man and say "sup bro" or "hey bruh"... And about coming here, I was invited by the beautiful lady but I sincerely apologize for my interruption,"

Mustafa felt like his veins will pop with the tension and the force he felt in his body. He didn't like the man, the way he smiles and the way he teased, it shows he enjoys the reaction he is getting.