Chapter # 31

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Happy surprise update!  Yes, you all should love me more.

Almost 6.5k words.

This was not the actual plan but oh well- I never went with the plan. So enjoy the update, see you all on Tuesday ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

وہ پاس ہے میرے ہر دم، تو کیسا جنوں، کیسی انا
وہ ساتھ ہو تو ہر پل سکون ، ہر غم فنا ۔۔۔۔

Wo Pas ha mere har dam, toh Kaisa Junoon, kaisi anaa
Wo saath ho toh har pal sukoon, har ghaam fanaa

(Written by me)

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

The night was approaching, the sky covered in beautiful dark colours as the sun hide away far behind the mountains.

The air around them is so serene and tranquil that it will make everyone smile. The voices of animals in the forest might give chills to someone but still, the wind and view win the game.

The dark forest, passing trees, and the humbling of nature is ever peaceful but someone sighs feeling stressed.

He pinched his nose bridge as he helped her walk, he was collecting words and courage to speak for a long time.

"You should take this easy... You just get your cast off,"

"We have this talk in the car, Mustafa...,"

"At least let me carry you,"

"No!"

"But-,"

She stop as she looked at him with a glare, he rolled his eyes and her glare get intense.

"No, but, if or why... The doctor gives me this stick so I can walk... And I want to walk, you just need a reason to carry me. Now keep mum and start walking,"

He was going to roll his eyes again when she pinched his waist and he then glared at her who was smiling smugly.

"Ouch! Maria Makhdoom!"

"Don't shout... I am in no mood to entertain any animal, now move that butt, I wanna go there soon,"

"But why are we going there? You need rest,"

"We have this talk already in the car... And you know what you stand here, have a gossip session with squirrels and animals... Main ja rahi ho,"

She removed his hand from her waist, and throwing a nasty gaze at him she started walking while he stand there with a frown.

With another sigh, he stomps his foot like a baby and follows her huffing and puffing while she smiles proudly knowing he is still there.

The smile on her face get brighter when her eyes fell on the cottage in front of her and she almost squeal in excitement.

Moving towards the door with fast steps she almost stumbled when Mustafa rushed to her side while scolding her.

"Minnie araam se,"

"Sorry I am so excited,"

He shook his head taking hold of her arm and then take the keys from her to open the door.