Chapter # 36

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties

Hope you all are doing well and happy with your loved ones.

Yup an early update because I might be busy tomorrow so enjoy and don't kill me.

You all better love me.

A sappy romantic and cliche chapter with another suspense ending lol.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

ڈھلتا سورج دیکھ کہ نہ کر اپنے من کو اُداس
جاتا ہے یہ روز مگر رہتا ہے بالکل پاس
کالی رات تو لاتا ہے لیکن دیتا ہے تم کو کچھ خاص
نئی صبح کل پھر آئےگی ، بس تم رکھنا آس

Dhalta sooraj dekh ke na Kar apne maan ko udaas
Jata ha yeh Roz magar rehta ha bilkul pas
Kaali Raat toh Lata ha lekin deta ha tumko Kuch khaas
Nayi Subha kal Phir ayegi, bas tum rakhna aas

(Written by me )

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Above those tangerine mountains surrounding the farmhouse in the arms of nature

Above those tangerine mountains surrounding the farmhouse in the arms of nature. In the shadows, cool air, and meadow of bloom were clouds that moved in shoals, kissed to the heady blush by the sun.

The day dawned crisp and clear. It is cool and invigorating, full of songbirds, the sun poured onto the earth in all its glory.

Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene, a new morning coming to greet the skies like it had missed nature and its presence.

The morning took over the dusky skies to warm up the day with its radiant gold. Another day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations.

The first rays of sunlight lit up the room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in and was heard by the person who was awake.

Nature was calling to be admired by those warm eyes that welcome the sunrise. The eyes look majestic when the cool light filters through the drapes.

When the light hit those mesmerizing eyes, that iris of fire looks so pretty in its mascara of pure light, looking more ethereal.

The eyes that trace the beauty bestowed by the Lord, the calmness, the peace, the happiness, and joy filled heart to the brim.

Moving on elbows, lifting body towards the person who looks more alluring than nature, more mysterious than any puzzle, more spellbinding than any artwork, and more captivating than any sunrise and sunset.