Chapter # 17

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Look who is backkkkk!!!

How are you all?

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

And share your thoughts in comments because this is my 8 hours mehnat...

A long update after a long wait...

Enjoy ☺️❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"آسان نہیں تھا تُجھے جدائی کا فیصلہ۔۔۔
پر مستقل وسائل کی وحشت عجیب تھی۔۔۔
ملنے کی تمنا نہ بچھڑنے کا کچھ ملال۔۔۔
ہمکو اس شخص سے محبت عجیب تھی۔۔۔"

(Asaan Nahi tha tujhse judai Ka Faisal...
Par mustaqil visaal ki vehshat ajeeb thi...
Milne ki tamanna, nah bicharne Ka Kuch malal...
Humko us shakhs se mohabbat ajeeb thi...)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Mama at least stop for a minute and listen to me,"

"If this is about my decision then we don't have anything to talk Mustafa... You said your thing... I said mine... We finalize the details during dinner now stop following me like a lost child and go do packing,"

Mustafa pinched his nose bridge in frustration as he turned to another hallway of Makhdoom house chasing after his mother who just announced her decision.

His mother had cornered him, the reason he was going on the trip, the main purpose of this trip is meaningless because the main cause of all this drama is going with him.

"Mama it's not safe for her... Try to understand me,"

Finally, after the 30 minutes walk around the whole mansion the mother-son duo reached Aliya beghum room as she opened the door, moving towards the bed and sitting at the edge while he just stand in the doorway.

"This is not safe for her... This is safe my dear son... what you suggesting is not safe?"

Mustafa wanted to punch something, why his mother had to ruin his only escape. The one he was running from is not far behind.

"Mama... Maria is good and protected here... I will be back after one week... It's a business trip... What will she do there?"

Aliya beghum raised an eyebrow at her son who was still standing in the doorway, face red, jaw clenched, hands fisted and eyes bloodshot.

A blind person can clearly see that Mustafa Hamad Makhdoom is frustrated due to this ordeal but his mother is not one to step down.

"That you will find out my son... It's your duty to protect your wife... Not Laiq or any other men... They respect her because of her new position in your life and this empire Mustafa... But no one can protect a woman like her man can...,"

"But mama...,"

"You have only two options, Mustafa... Either she is going with you... Or I will send her to any city or country she wants to be...I bring her in this house to live here... Not for lifelong imprisonment... So yes Mustafa she will go with you or she will go wherever she wanted to go and you will not know the details,"

She smirked at her son who was closed to lose his mind but he still had control. Aliyah beghum knows what she is doing.

Mustafa is just like his father, even when he never accepts it. He always gives in under pressure when the opponent is his mother.