Chapter # 29

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Hope you all are happy, safe and healthy with your loved ones.

From here we will start two updates per week routine.

This update had 3 surprises for you all... I how you all will enjoy them.

Will wait for your precious opinions and comments. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR COMMENTS BTW! 

They are so amazing that I always smile wide whenever I get the notifications.

Anyway an update with 6k words. And many more entertainment.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

نہیں معلوم کب سے ہے تعلق تم سے یہ اپنا
تمہارا عکس تھا دل میں، تمہارے نام سے پہلے۔۔۔

Nahin Maloom Kab Se Hai Taluq Tum Se Yeh Apna
Tumhara Aqs Tha Dil Main , Tumhare Naam Se phly

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No! Means no,"

"Mustafa, I am going,"

"Maria! No, you are not,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"I will,"

"You can't...,"

"And why the hell not?"

"You got cast on your leg, you might get hurt-,"

Folding her hands on her chest, she glared at her husband who huffed in annoyance and state the obvious but it only infuriates her more as she warn him frustrated with it already.

"I dare you to complete that sentence Mustafa Makhdoom! I am going down for breakfast because it's been one week I am stuck in this room and I demanded to go down... If you don't help me then I will go myself,"

Mustafa watched his wife with a blank expression, he knew how stubborn she is and she will go down if she wants to.

It irritates him that she is not listening to him but the reason to stop and limit her in this room was unknown to her.

She was asking politely for one hour but he was not listening so this is her last chance.

When he didn't respond or react, she know what to do. Having enough of his overprotectiveness and obsession to keep her in this room, she moved the blanket away and try to move when he sighed in defeat and spoke rather quickly.

"Ok fine woman! Don't move too much... I will help you,"

She smile victoriously at his words as she leaned back while he shook his head at her excitement.

He came towards her and then carefully pick her up in his arm and she gets comfortable and smiled shyly. In this previous week, if one thing improved, it was their closeness.

Even now her heart, mind, and body go crazy when he came this close but now she feels comfortable and calm in his presence.

Mustafa too hides his smile as he takes her out of the room but not before making sure that his wife is secure.