Chapter # 30

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum and hello beauties!

Hope you all are well, happy, healthy and safe with your loved ones.

Here we are with another update.

Thank you all for your love and appreciation.

I have noticed that Mustafa lovers and fans are getting frustrated with few things... All I want to say... Have patience and don't get annoy with everyone lol.

Will see you all on Tuesday insha'Allah ❤️

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

دوسری بار بھی ہوتی تو تم سے ہوتی۔۔۔

میں محبت جو بالفرض دوبارہ کرتا۔۔۔

D

usri baar bhi Hoti toh tumse hoti...
Main mohabbat Jo bil-farz dobara karta...

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

The morning came but the sun was playing hide and seek behind the clouds like it was doing for the past week.

The grey clouds, serene wind, cool breeze, and dancing leaves portray a very beautiful picture of nature that no artist can recreate.

The smell of rain is a reminder that the cloud bestowed their blessings on the people and are ready to repeat the action soon.

Rain is a weather liked and disliked by many, a weather that is the source of joy and sorrow for many but for today it was giving peace to everyone.

The Makhdoom palace was calm and silent as everyone was busy with their work but they didn't forget to take a moment to sit and observe the nature gift while sipping their tea with pakoras.

Everyone loved the day and the weather except one person who was fuming with a red face and muttering curses under his breath.

"I WILL NOT LEAVE THAT BRAT!"

She flinched at the volume of the threat but then rolled her eyes because this was nth time he said the same thing. She needs to continue her work before she lost her patience with him.

"How dare him?"

He spat in rage and frustration as he glared at the shower wall while his wife slapped his arm to get his attention.

"Stop moving around,"

He turned his glare towards her but then narrowed his eyes when he saw her facial expression.

"Don't laugh Maria Bibi,"

"I am not,"

"You are! Stop biting that lip to control your smile... It's not funny,"

He give her a blank look when she started to laugh loudly with a hand on the sink and other on her lap as she sat on the bar stool near him.

"Maria stop!"

"But- god but it's so funny,"

"No! It's not... Stop making fun of your husband,"

Maria stopped for a moment but then burst into laughter again and Mustafa huffed as he throws the small towel on the counter in angst.