gojo | mission: part one

One bed trope hehehe

You were not a morning person. Not that it was morning anymore, you had slept through that after the long night you had exorcising curses at a bar downtown, you were well into the late afternoon now. Still in your night clothes, you were taking in your rainy day off with a hot cup of coffee when you heard a knock at your door.

Groaning and annoyed, you got up from your comfy spot on the couch and headed for the door of your 2-storey apartment. That was one of the things you loved about being a teacher at Jujutsu Tech, it payed very well.

You unlocked your front door, turning the handle, to see your 6"3, white haired, co-worker Gojo Satoru grinning ear to ear. His arms full with bags of luggage. "No, to early." You stated plainly closing the door, but leaving it unlocked for him anyway.

You and Gojo, being the only other teachers at the Tokyo Jujustu Tech the same age, grew close over the years. He became one of your best friends although sometimes you felt like being more. Even though he was your best friend and you admit, you like him, he was still annoying most of the time.

Finding your spot back on the couch, you take a sip of your coffee already feeling the weight of the day settling in on you. "What's the luggage for?" You yell to gojo who had to put all of his bags down just open the door for himself "Our fun little mission!" He says excitedly.

That gets your attention "Mission? I never heard anything about a mission, I'm not even at work today!"

"Yeah yeah, but there's a grade one curse in the city over that's been tormenting some corporate business building thingy, I don't know, but we leave in an hour." He opens your fridge pouring himself a glass of juice.

"Why do I have to go? You're capable of taking on a grade one easy- oh god gojo what did you do." You ask realizing principal Yaga probably needs him to be babysat.

"Don't you read my texts? There was a kid and a finger and he ate it- it's a long story I'll tell you on the way, but basically old man Yaga blames me and now I need supervision."

"It's like a vacation, I'm paying for the hotel so all you need to do is be there, it should only take a day, maybe two depending how tired I am when we get there." He says and you roll your eyes "What's the problem babe, I thought you liked hanging out with me." He teases "I know I wouldn't mind having some alone time with you."

You scoff at his shameless flirting, honestly you were a little excited to spend time away with Gojo, but you would never admit it. "Fine, but you are paying for everything." You tell him, finishing the last of your coffee and heading to your room to pack. "Bring something nice to wear, I'll take you out to dinner!" He calls after you.

~a few hours later~

The car pulls up outside a tall fancy building in the middle of a city and you and Gojo hop out. You walk inside, the lobby stretching out wide before you, a large, shimmering crystal chandelier hangs in the center of it all. "Wow you really cheaped out on the place, huh?" You joke.

People take your bags and you and Gojo walk to the front desk to check in.

"What do you mean by 'mistake with the booking' ?" Gojo asks the man at the counter. "Um, well there was a mishap and your room was double booked and now that room is.. no longer available." The man answers before quickly adding "I'm terribly sorry sir, our fault completely, but.. there is one other room available we would be happy to give you on us. A one bedroom suite."

Gojo swipes the card to your new suite, pushing the heavy door open. Neither of you really minded the one bed, you kind of figured he'd take the couch. All your guys' luggage has been placed by the entrance. You quickly find the room with its queen sized bed and huge windows that overlooked the city. The suite was the third to top floor of this gigantic building, so from your room you could see the sun setting on the gorgeous city skyline.

  You flopped down on the bed as Gojo brought in both of your guys' bags. "Like our room?" He smiles. "My room's great." You say back, he drops your bags in confusion "uh.. your room?". You prop yourself up on your elbows lifting an eyebrow at him "You didn't think we were gonna share this bed did you? This looks like a queen bed to me and there's already a queen in it." You smile.

  He looks at you in disbelief before his features soften to a smirk, he walks over to you "You're just worried you won't be able to control yourself," he leans in close "so vulnerable... lying next me..." you scoff flicking him in the forehead "You wish dumbass, you probably won't be able to control yourself next to me."

   "Then prove it, share a bed with me, you won't." His smirk growing as he rubs his slightly red forehead. You roll your eyes, you didn't have anything to prove to him... but... it wouldn't be that bad sharing a bed with him, right? After all, lanky long legs over here probably wouldn't fit on the couch anyway.

  "Fine, not that I need to prove anything, you just probably wouldn't fit on the couch and I am definitely not sleeping out there."

  "Great." A stupid grin plastered on his face "It's getting late, I'm gonna take a quick shower before bed, no peeking!" He yells grabbing his soaps out of his bag and heading into the washroom, what a dork.

Laying on the bed, you listen to the sound of running water and admire how beautiful the city looks at night. The tall buildings around you, towering over the shimmering streets below, still bustling with movement.

  'This would be a nice scene to get railed to...' you think to yourself jokingly as you reach into your bag grabbing your night clothes and changing.

  You throw on your shirt and hear the shower turn off and footsteps stepping out of the shower. After a few seconds the door opens. Gojo walks out of the steamy bathroom, nothing but a towel covering the lower half of his body. His white hair was still damp, but fluffy after being dried. You didn't realize you were staring at his wet, toned torso until he let out a small laugh, his icy blue orbs on you. "Eyes up here, darling." You roll your eyes back to the tall windows.

  He walks over to where his luggage sits on a chair next to yours, bending down slightly, he sorts through his clothes. You can't help but glance over, water still dripping down his toned back, you watched his muscles shift and flex. He turns back to you holding his clothes in one hand. A small, seductive smile tugs at his lips as he walks back into the washroom leaving it a crack open.

  Through the small gap you can see Gojo's reflection in the slightly foggy mirror. You watch as he sets his clothes on the counter smoothing back his hair and places his hands on the towel wrapped around his waist. Just as he starts to undo the towel you look away, who leaves the door open when they're naked? He did it on purpose and you were not about to fall for that so easily.

  Gojo opens the door wearing a black, fitted t-shirt and grey shorts. He turns off the light before walking over to the other side of the bed, his amused looking eyes scan your body laying almost at the edge. He smiles sliding under the sheets next to you and leans over a little "Are you sleeping?" He whispers. "Trying to." You mutter and place a pillow between the two of you "Stay on your side." He fixes his messy hair, brows furrowed "I was just gonna tell you we don't have to go till around 3, they said that's when the curse is most active... and really? A pillow? What's that gonna do to stop you from clinging onto me in the middle of the night?" He laughs turning onto his side and you let out a scoff

"In your dreams."

"Oh, you're in my dreams alright."

You could feel his dumb smirk on your back and you turn grabbing the pillow from between you and smacking him in the head with it before placing it back.

"... goodnight, y/n."

"Goodnight, Gojo."

A/N: part two will be up shortly and there will be smut...😏