gojo (s) | no strings: part one

Creds to artist always!

  A light kick against your foot keeps you from dozing off. You stifle a yawn and scan the room around you. The elders called a meeting for who knows what and it feels like you've been here ages.

You look across the table to Gojo who gives you a small smile while rubbing his foot along your leg. You roll your eyes and jokingly shove his foot away. Just as he's about to start again everyone stands and the both of you hurry to stand too. Finally the meeting was over.

  You say your goodbyes and as you're leaving the room you feel a long arm drape over your shoulders. Gojo sighs as you walk out of the room and across the school grounds. "Sitting there for hours with a bunch of old people, yikes I would've passed out the moment I sat down." He complains and bumps into your side while you walk "Luckily I had a beautiful view to keep me awake."

You smiled smugly holding his arm around you "Ah yes, you're welcome." You joked

"What? No not you, the window behind you. It was so clean I could see my reflection." He laughed and you elbowed him in the side laughing along with him.

  You were glad to have Gojo working with you, it made days like these easier. The countless late nights working and labored days on missions the two of you spent together made you close. Soon you started hanging out outside of work and now he was one of your best friends.

  But with all that time spent together a tension started to build between the two of you, but neither noticed until that one night around a month ago.

  Bent over paperwork at your place with one too many drinks lead to eager kisses and waking up next to Gojo the next morning. Instead of it ruining your friendship it lead to a new type of friendship, friends with benefits.

  It was late as you and Gojo walked back to your rooms at the school. Yours was down the hall from his so you stopped to say goodnight. You moved from under his arm to face him.

You met his covered eyes and you reached up, gently lifting the blindfold. The smile he always seemed to absently wear faded as his icy eyes found yours. You stayed like that for a moment, caught in each other's gaze, eyes flicking between lips and back before you smiled. "Goodnight six eyes."

  You turned to walk away, but his grip found your wrist pulling you back. His other arm snaked around your waist his holding you closer. He looked down at you with one eye, his blindfold askew covering the other.

Gojo didn't even seem to notice, too busy staring at your lips. You laughed, pulling the rest of it off his head. You thought you felt his arms around you relax at your laugh.

"Stay the night." He whispered, hesitantly pushing your hair behind your ear, moving his hand under your chin "Please?"

  Your breath caught at the intensity of his words. Whispered with so much need and carefulness, a voice one would use intimately with a lover, you looked away when you found yourself caught in the thoughts his voice stirred. Thoughts of more than just friends with benefits.

  His arms tensed again as he let go of you, a low laugh escaping his lips, "This is just for fun, no strings attached right? So come on," he teased "have some fun with me."

  You hated this. You hated how you wanted more than "no strings attached" and hearing him say that made your heart hurt. But you couldn't let him know that. And you didn't want this to end.

  With his breath on your lips so close to his, you felt a familiar pull in your stomach as he bent down taking your lips in a hungry kiss. You pulled away slightly to find his eyes eager and searching yours as he opened the door to his room. You connected your lips again, the kiss tender and intimate as he lead you into his room closing the door behind you.