gojo (f) headcanons

A/N: three headcanons with small oneshots of you and Gojo doing different things as a happy couple because I am working on an angst with him that doesn't end well
And by "working on" I mean I have a vague idea and haven't written anything about it

!!TW!! unedited

Headcanon:
Gojo is beyond the next level clingy. An arm always casually thrown around you or both arms with his chin resting atop your head. His eyes always searching the area to see where you are, and his constant questioning of "Do you love me?" and "Tell me how wonderful I am." He says it jokingly, but to him it's reassuring.

Oneshot:
One day, outside leading training with the first years, you stepped off to the side to watch when you saw a tall figure walking towards you.

He waved frantically and he made his way over, his smile wide and bright. "Was wondering when you'd show up." You said smiling as he reached both hands to pull you into a quick, gentle kiss. His lips pressed softly against yours for a moment before barely pulling away, putting just an inch of space between you two.

Still holding your face in his cupped palms, he said "Couldn't force you to stay away from me for too long," you rolled your eyes and he moved behind you, lacing both arms around your waist and bending down to rest his chin on your head and watch the students.

He breathed in deeply the scent of your hair and relished in the feel of you beneath his arms, tightening them ever so slightly as he closed his eyes. "I know you'd go crazy without seeing me." He said and you laughed pointedly, turning to face him.

  You lifted one side of his thick blindfold, revealing half closed eyes. Stark white clouds curled over icy blue glaciers. His irises dancing with affection and love as he looked down into your eyes. "I love you." You smiled watching his features melt from your words. He pulled you in once again resting his head on yours "I love you too."

__________________________________

Headcanon: Gojo is passive aggressively protective of his mochi. If someone asks for one he will begrudgingly give it to them, and not without being slightly annoyed about it for the rest of the day, except with you. He likes to share with you and watch your face fill with joy at a sweet strawberry delight, or twist in disgust like that one time he gave you a tomato cinnamon one just to laugh as you spat it out.
   He likes knowing your opinion on them and the intimacy of sharing food with a significant other. This has stretched across all foods now, whenever you or him are eating something you would give each other a taste by a bite, spoon, or other..

Oneshot:
You sat on the couch as Gojo came in with a new bag of different flavored mochi's. He sat down next to you, reading out the flavors as you scrolled through your phone.

You were listening, but not watching as he opened the first one to try it. You heard to sound of the wrapper and turned your face so he could pop the other half in your mouth, keeping your eyes on your phone.

Suddenly, his lips crashed against your causing you to snap your eyes to him. You soon squeezed them shut as his mouth pressed hard, tongue licking the bottom of your lip and sneaking its way into your mouth, swirling around your tongue you could taste the faintest hint of something.

  You gently sucked earning a faint groan before his lips eased and he pulled away, resting his forehead against yours.

His breaths came heavy, his eyes still lingering on your lips in a way that made them ache for more, craving his sweet taste before he moved away, eyes glancing back to yours. "Cookies 'n Creme." He smiled smugly.

  You giggled and placed your phone on the table, throwing both arms around him, one hand on the back of his neck, "Couldn't quite taste it." You said as you pulled him back in.

__________________________________

Headcanon: Whenever you would watch movies, Gojo liked to cuddle of course. He would hold you against his chest running a hand through your hair or he would lay on top of you with his full weight, forcing you to lay sideways so you could see the tv screen. He just loves to hold you and vice versa.

Oneshot:
  The bright tv screen lit up the couch, the rest of the room in mild darkness when you turned off the lights.

  You sat on the edge of the couch flicking through movies to find the one you and Gojo have planning to watch for awhile. Gojo in the meantime was leaned back against the couch arms and legs spread wide as he lounged, his cold blue eyes watching you closely.

  You could feel his gaze practically piercing into you from the intensity, a smile tugged at your lips as you finally found the movie, he always did this.

  He would watch you like an animal stalks it's prey, not moving a single muscle you could barely see the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.

  You pressed play on the movie and as the opening credits began to roll, you saw his whole body tense like he was about to attack, but you were ready.

  Still sitting at the edge of the couch you slowly placed a fluffy pillow against the armrest and laid sideways against it on the couch.

  You saw the flash of a smile and white hair, in seconds he was piled on top of you, you barely able to restrain your laughter as he wrapped his arms around you and stuffed his face against your chest, and him with a wide gleaming smile and a content sigh.

  You looked down at him, his features still face down on your chest you ran a hand through his soft hair and another hand on his back. You could see him visibly melt at your touch "You're gonna miss the movie if you keep your face in my boobs." You laughed and he said something so muffled you didn't bother trying to interpret it.

  He lifted his head surprising you with a quick kiss and a warm smile and you both enjoyed the movie, well the part you watched, you both fell asleep in each other's arms within 20 minutes.

A/N: hope you liked whatever this is I'm exhausted from doing nothing but I will try to post something hopefully later this week
   Also just want to say thank you sm to everyone who votes, follows, comments or adds this to their reading lists that is so cool to me ily all