(s) | obsession: part one

A/N: this is about y/n having a stalker, but through the contents of this story am I in no way trying to romanticize this behavior irl, this is all fictional- we just on some YOU shit 😀 (the show)
Famous (and a little... crazy?) Y/n, famous Geto, stalker Gojo

Sometimes you felt as though you were being watched. As if there were a camera hidden in the shadows or someone lurking on the streets below, peering into your large apartment windows.

The perks of growing stardom.

One hit film and your acting career skyrockets and suddenly people notice you. People like you and now you have fans.

You never put much thought into these feelings of being watched though, you never took precautions to shield your life from view, because really, who would be interested in watching you go about daily activities? Who would care enough?

But you would also be lying if you said that the idea didn't thrill you in some twisted way. After all, you were an aspiring actor.

You lived for people's attention.

It's been three months since your debut movie hit theaters. It was an instant favorite, though only because your co-star was the famous Suguru Geto. Your agent had somehow managed to land you the role as his co-star and you were shocked when you heard.

You were just as shocked when after the crew wrap up party, you woke in Geto's bed.

Now, three months later, you had agreed to keep things... casual. It was an open relationship at best. Neither of you wanted commitment, but the sex was good and you didn't mind each other's company either.

So when it got dark, the moon just taking its pedestal up in the night sky, and you were feeling lonely, you picked up your phone and sent him a message.

Minutes past before you heard a knock at your door.

You smile knowingly as you pad across the cool, wood floor of your apartment to answer the door, passing the floor to ceiling windows and admiring the city buzzing with life below.

You open the door to Geto dressed in simple sweats and a t-shirt, half of his hair drawn up in a tight knot and the rest falling down his shoulders in an inky spill.

His smile was warm and friendly, but you didn't feel like formalities tonight, none of your usual put on a movie first or settle with a glass of wine. You reached up, cupping his face between your palms and drawing him in, eagerly crashing your lips against his.

He always tasted like vanilla and faintly of smoke.

You kissed him deeply, savoring the taste of him on your tongue, and when you finally pulled back for a breath, he examined your flushed features with an airy laugh. "Not even gonna take me out to dinner first?"

You wrapped an arm around his neck to pull him in for another kiss, pressing your body against his. He stumbled inside, closing the door behind him.

"I'll make you breakfast in the morning instead."

You felt his smirk against your lips as he smoothed his hands down your sides, picking you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist. "I'll take it." He agreed.

He held you up, leading you both to your room as you graced each other's lips with hard kisses fueled by midnight lust.

Geto laid you down on your bed, never leaving your lips as your hands slipped into his shirt, roaming his back before pulling his shirt off him to reveal his muscular form. He quickly returned the favor leaving you in your bra briefly before he removed that too.