megumi (s) | pretty boy

Fluffy comfort smut yay

Yuji and Nobara snore.

   They were light, peaceful snores that were actually comforting and it didn't bother you at all, so you couldn't blame them for your sleepless state.

   Your body, though physically tired, was restless. Tossing and turning and somehow not waking the sleeping Nobara right next to you.

   Finally, you decided to get a glass of water, hoping the cool liquid would be settling.

   You rolled off the mattress that you and Nobara shared on Yuji's floor and crept to the door. Sparing a glance back to see if you woke anyone, you noticed Megumi wasn't in bed either.

   You wondered if he too couldn't sleep and had the same idea as you. You smiled at the thought of sneaking up on him in the kitchen down the hall, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend's waist and surprising him with kisses from behind.

   Quietly with practiced ease, you walked down the hall and turned the corner to the small but spacious kitchen. An empty kitchen.

   You frowned, maybe he had gone to the washroom and you just didn't see.

   Continuing with your previous mission, you walked to the cupboard with the cups, reaching up to grab one for your water.

   Whether it was because you were so focused on grabbing a glass or you were tired, somehow you didn't hear the light footsteps approach from behind.

   A pair of cool hands glided around your waist. You jumped, surprised, and the cup slid from your grasp.

Luckily, you managed to catch it just before it shattered on the counter. You clutched the cold glass tight against your chest as you turned to face the culprit.

Megumi rested his hands on the counter behind you, caging you between his arms as he combatted your look of scorn with one shy and apologetic. And trying not to laugh.

He leaned in, closing the small gap between you slowly. That small smirk of his graced his lips as they hovered inches from yours, "Did I scare you?" he asked playfully.

You couldn't help the smile that pulled at your lips, erasing the scorn from your features, "Only when I saw your face." You joked, "I'll be having nightmares for weeks."

Megumi's eyebrows scrunched together as he pulled back to look you in the eyes, feigning offense.

"Joking, I'm joking!" You laughed, keeping quiet as you leaned into him again, still obliviously clutching the cup to your chest.

You smiled, your gaze raking his features from his beautifully dark hair that spiked off in every direction and yet was so soft, to his long lashes and his eyes, the deep blue of sapphires.

And his lips, so smooth and soft, and the lightest shade of pink.

"You're really pretty y'know."

With his brows slightly raised and eyes a little wider, and his lips parted in awe, he looked at you like you were the one to raise the sun on a terrible night, so pure and full of adoration.

Until he looked away, suddenly embarrassed, the dusting of red on his cheeks giving him away.

With one hand, the other still holding the cup, you gently guided his face back to you, smiling triumphantly as you glided your thumb across his bottom lip.

"I like that, that's what I should call you from now on," you spoke, barely a whisper, "my pretty boy... What do you think?"

   His lips crashed onto yours in slow, deep kisses. Gently, he pulled the cup from your hands and placed it on the counter behind you, your short trip for a glass of water quickly forgotten with each kiss that seemed to melt you.