sukuna (f) | hands

A/N: I saw this idea on tiktok awhile ago and the creator said someone should make this into a fanfic so here you go, but I don't remember the creator😭 creds to them though if anyone knows who they are let me know!

Itadori's pink hair swayed as he raced through the hall of the empty building. You two needed a chance to get the upper hand on the curse you were sent after, but you didn't see how you could fight if you were out of breath. You ran behind Itadori regardless.

You couldn't imagine how he ran so fast for so long without tiring out, you looked down for a second to catch your breath and when you looked up he was gone. The room was large with half the side of it crumbled off exposed to the chilly night air. The ground littered with chunks of debris from the torn down walls and overturned tables. You stopped suddenly, about to call Itadori's name when a tight grip closed around your wrist pulling you to the ground. The hand swiftly pulled you behind a large overturned table, another hand locked over your mouth to silence your heavy pants from the running.

  It took you a second to adjust to the minimal lighting, but once you did you turned your head to face Itadori. His breaths came in deep steadied ones, no sign of exhaustion as he perked over the table slightly to look for the curse. You flinched away from his hand as a way to tell him he could move now, but he didn't budge "You're breathing too loud." He argued in a hushed shout and kept his hand over your mouth. You rolled your eyes away from him and leaned back against the table, happy to just get a rest. You heard a small chuckle and before you could react, a light, warm breath heated your mouth and a tongue smoothed over your bottom lip. Rough lips crashed against yours, but Itadori's hand never moved from your face.

The force of lips pushing against yours was so rough at first you could feel the tap of the other persons tooth against on yours, their sharp ends grazing your lip. No, not person. A curse, the King of Curses that occupied a portion of one of your best friends. His mouth lay heavy on yours.

  You were frozen with shock, an uneasy warmth spreading through your stomach and further. Before you could think to move away, his sharp teeth bit on down on your bottom lip hard enough you thought you tasted the metallic sting of blood. His tongue swiped roughly, ridding the crimson liquid. An unwelcome moan escaped your red lips, it only gave way for Sukuna's tongue to push further into your mouth and though it was sudden and shocking, you allowed it.

  At this, Itadori eyed you warily and confused. The way your eyes squeezed shut and mouth seemly open, he pulled away his hand with worry. "Y/n, what-?"

  Your red, swollen lips gasped for air, Itadori's eyes burned into his palm where Sukuna, grinning, licked the last of you from his mouth. Itadori's eyes widened at that and he shook his hand as though there were an insect resting on it. "Calm down you brat," Sukuna growled "She kissed me back!"

  Itadori fumed at him "That doesn't mean you can kiss her?! She didn't ask you to she probably didn't want it you psycho!" Sukuna only laughed, his mouth moving from Itadori's hand to his cheek "Why don't you ask her? I know I didn't mind the way she tasted." He said in a low tone.

  Your eyes widened and Itadori's face matched the shade of the crimson blood that dotted your lips. Itadori yelled, smacking his cheek, then hand and wherever else Sukuna showed up and continued to yell. You would've laughed trying to find a way to tell Itadori that you didn't mind, if it weren't for the curse that just came in the room.

  Your mind still clouded with the feeling of Sukuna's tongue pressing against yours, you didn't even think before jumping over the table and into action against the curse. Itadori didn't even notice as you whipped around the room dodging attacks and landing them.

  You finally exorcised the curse, it was only then you noticed they yelling had stopped. You turned to face Itadori, but you were met with tattoos instead that pushed you against the crumbling wall. His lips, a remanent of red on the corner, opened his mouth revealing his sharp white smile "Hello, darling."

A/N: I literally wrote this during class sorry it's rushed😭