megumi (s) | after club

A/N: this can be read as a part two to the last chapter or by itself, probably make more sense fitting with the last chapter though lol but for those who didn't read that last one:

   You and Megumi have been dating for awhile now, but have kept it a secret from your friends. You and Megumi decide you want to tell everyone, but in the morning, after you've come back from an interesting night at a club.

   You casually pull your cardigan tighter over your shoulders, wrapping it in front of you to cover your chest amd most of your neck. It was a good idea to bring something to wear over your shoulders to the club, thinking you would need it because it would be cold waiting for a taxi to go home and not because Megumi had left loving bites and marks from the corner of your jaw to your chest.  Luckily, your dress was long enough to cover the love on your thighs, or he had just left them high enough.

   On the ride home, Megumi was having a harder time hiding the results of your meet up in the bathroom. His arm draped across his legs in attempt to hide the growing tent in his pants. You giggled at his situation and he glared at you, his blue eyes trailing slowly over your figure.

   Suddenly, the taxi jerked over a bump and your hand found Megumi's thigh in balance. He stiffened under you're warm touch, eyes flicking panicked between your hand and your eyes. You crossed your legs in Megumi's direction resting your arm on top of your legs, blocking the view of your hand creeping up his thigh; not that Nobara or Itadori noticed.

   Your hand ran along the inside of his thigh getting dangerously higher. Low moans sounded in the back of Megumi's throat, just barely able to grace yours ears over the cars engine. Finally, your palm lifted to smooth over the tent in his pants. He grabbed your wrist in a tight hold and your eyes met. Dark seas in peril, his eyes pleaded silently to yours. You only smiled and kept your eyes locked as your fingers worked agonizingly slow around him. His grip on your wrist faltered and his head fell back, he let out a barely stifled moan.

Immediately he coughed, covering up his lewd sound as best he could. Nobara's eyebrows shot up and she slowly turned to look at Megumi, Itadori's head peeking out from behind her and your hand already back in your own lap. "You good..?" she asked and you couldn't help but let one of your stifled laughs escape before clearing your throat and faking concern for him. "Yeah, are you ok Megumi?" He played it off keeping his face neutral, aside from the fact he was the shade of a fresh tomato. "I'm... fine, uh those uh- no yeah I'm fine." he stuttered and you didn't miss the pointed look he gave you.

Meeting his dark gaze, you expected to see him annoyed, instead he leaned to whisper "Don't think I don't see the way you press your legs together." A heat spread to your cheeks and pooled in your stomach, you rolled your eyes with a slight smile, making a point of turning away from him as much as you could in the crowded backseat. "Just wait till we get back..." you heard him mutter.

Nobara and Itadori got out of the taxi first, arguing about something related to board games and walking to the dorms, waiting barely a moment for you and Megumi then, you hopped out after. With great effort, Megumi stumbled out of the taxi, his pants too tight and uncomfortable. "We tell everyone in the morning properly, but right now, you need to fix thi-" Nobara cut him off, yelling from the dorm doorway "Hey, what are you doing, hurry up! You guys ended the night too early so we're gonna play some games in Itadori's room!"

Both of you stared blankly at the now empty door "Think we could sneak away for a few minutes? My room's too far for both of us to go without suspicion," you said "but, your room's just next door." Megumi sighed in frustration "No, they'll hear, the walls are thin." You groaned annoyed and started walking to Itadori's room.