gojo (a) | make it in time: part two

A/N: I wasn't gonna do a part two but I feel like I didn't make the ending clear, so this will be super short just to clarify what's happening 😭
*
Gojo's POV

"Y/n, the love of my life, my one and only," I say and she rolls her eyes with a smile, I love it when my cheesy lines embarrass her "the only girl I want to- no, the only girl I could ever spend the rest of my life with, I promise to love you whole, as I've done all these years, and stick with you till the end." I place the ring on her finger, its diamond glinting like her eyes.

Her eyes stare at me with what looks like sadness, but she still smiles

her smile... her beautiful smile, I could look at it all day.

"Gojo, love of my life, my one and only." She jokes and I laugh. "I can't believe it's been 3 years!" She says cheerily and a tear rolls down her cheek, but her smile never fades. I focus on her smile...

Three years? We've known each other for 7.

"Three years love," her hand reaches up to rest against my cheek, it's cold, and I close my eyes against it. I start to feel her pulling away, so I hold her hand on me, I don't want her to pull away. I don't look at her eyes, keeping mine trained on her smile.

"Please, Gojo. Wake up."

I open my eyes, I'm back in my room and y/n is...

Tears won't stop flooding from my eyes. I slam my fist into the sheets beside me and cover my face in my other arm, feeling the warm drops hit my skin

This is what y/n must have felt when I held her, my tears hitting her cold face

  I run my hands through my hair pulling it in anger, if I had just made it a few seconds earlier you would be here, you would be with me till the end.

   We were together till the end, but the end came too soon...

Yeah, so you died I'm sorry if it wasn't clear before😭