inumaki (s) | make me

TW: contains minor choking, edging, and overstimulation

   This was a request, (thank you sm!!), so I'm sorry if it's a little awkward. Writing this type of smut is new for me, but I'm trying and I'm thankful for the request, hope you guys enjoy.

   Five of you crowded the door to Gojo's bedroom.

   You, Inumaki, Nobara, Maki and Megumi all daring to peek your heads in and watch as Yuji carried out his dare.

His task was simple: sneak into Gojo's room, put on his blindfold and pose next to him and snap a picture.

And of course while this is all happening, Inumaki is recording the whole thing so he can catch the moment when it inevitably goes sideways.

The moment came sooner than you thought.

   Gojo woke all too quickly, his icy stare pinning Yuji.

Yuji's frightened features froze as he whispered convincingly to Gojo,
"This is all a dream," he starts, waving his hands entrancingly, "this never happened.... You are asleep..."

You have to fight the urge to laugh as Gojo's eyes grow heavier, falling back to sleep.

It worked?

Yuji ran silently out of the room before slamming the door shut as you all ran back to his room laughing.

You rest a hand on his shoulder, doubling over in laughter as Yuji opened the door to his dorm and you all filtered inside.

"You are sleeping." You mimicked in a low tone, Nobara laughed waving her hands the way Yuji had, he laughed out of breath, "That was actually really scary guys." He blew out a breath, exhausted, making you and Nobara laugh more.

Even Megumi had the barest glint of a smile on his face before schooling his face to a neutral expression.

Maki settled onto a chair still laughing as everyone settled down, "Inumaki, send the video to the group chat." she said.

It was only then when you looked over at your boyfriend that you saw his expression, glancing between you and Yuji, not at all laughing anymore as he sent the video to the group chat. You felt your phone buzz but your eyes remained on Inumaki.

"Was he jealous? Of Yuji? No way.", you thought to yourself settling onto the couch as everyone gathered around. The thought made you smile.

Inumaki was definitely the jealous type, he got worked up over the smallest things, quick to show people you were his when guys even looked your way, but it was never a serious jealousy. But right now? Now he looked annoyed.

After the last dare, you all opted for a movie and some games.

Your phone buzzed again and this time you checked what it was. You raised your eyebrows slightly, glancing up to Inumaki.

Inumaki:
Why are you sitting over there.
Come sit with to me.

You:
You're so dramatic.
R u actually jealous bc I was laughing with Yuji?
Our FRIEND?

      You saw the moment he read your message, the immediate downturn of his lips into a frown. You smiled to yourself, he was gonna try denying it.

Inumaki:
I am not jealous???
Get your ass over here.

   You looked up at him with a quirked brow, typing two simple words you know would get you in trouble.